Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i'm sure there must be a thread on this but i couldn't find it - I am due to take delivery in the next 7-10 days - is there a 'to do' list of things to buy before it arrives (data), apps to download?, things to sign up for? etc
Then when i get the car what needs checking, setting, etc
I just don't want it to arrive and me not be prepared! I'm not collecting from the dealer as its a lease car - it is being delivered so I may not get a proper run through of what's what on delivery and setting it up.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is a repeat of stuff already asked - if it is please just link me to the thread
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats really useful MIke thanks - what tyre pressures on the standard R-sport 19" bionics?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
Collecting mine Saturday the 10th.

Already planing my first drive somewhere in the afternoon and on Sunday.!

It's not a long drive from London to John o' Groats, is it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
formbyjules said:
Ok i'm sure there must be a thread on this but i couldn't find it - I am due to take delivery in the next 7-10 days - is there a 'to do' list of things to buy before it arrives (data), apps to download?, things to sign up for? etc
Then when i get the car what needs checking, setting, etc
I just don't want it to arrive and me not be prepared! I'm not collecting from the dealer as its a lease car - it is being delivered so I may not get a proper run through of what's what on delivery and setting it up.

Thanks in advance and apologies if this is a repeat of stuff already asked - if it is please just link me to the thread
Catwoman started and was maintaining this thread but to be honest most of those issues are resolved ....

http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=678
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Hi Jules

My tyre pressures I think are 34 unladed and 42 fully loaded. I generally run them around 34-36

Im running 20" wheels so it might be a tad different for 19' but not too much. Its just quite a few people early on indicate that ride was hard and tyre pressure was through the roof.

I didn't find that though
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK they have been on and delivery is all booked for Tuesday 13th! Exciting! JUst to clarify - do i still need a data sim if i have the standard stereo or is a data sim only needed for the ITCPro? Will post pics as soon as its arrived!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
307 Posts
Blackjagmike,

Just read your write up from the link you posted . Usually I would have lost interest halfway through reading a post of that size but for once I read the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it thank you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,711 Posts
formbyjules said:
OK they have been on and delivery is all booked for Tuesday 13th! Exciting! JUst to clarify - do i still need a data sim if i have the standard stereo or is a data sim only needed for the ITCPro? Will post pics as soon as its arrived!
Yes, the difference is where you stick the sim...... ICT is in the boot, ICTP is in the centre console....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
Doug said:
Blackjagmike,

Just read your write up from the link you posted . Usually I would have lost interest halfway through reading a post of that size but for once I read the whole thing and thoroughly enjoyed it thank you.
Cheers Doug

You'll be pleased to note all posts now quite a bit shorter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excited now! - tomorrow's the day!
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top