Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got it today,excellent handover by Hursts,Belfast
Lovely little presentation box with the keys in it
Were loving it so far,no issues for the first 48 miles.
Is it standard that the boot automatically opens the whole way up pressing the key fob?
No panel issues either.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Lots great, love the whole/white and black combo, wish you well with it and hope mine is such a great handover!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Congrats Tommo!

You can set the height the tailgate opens to if you have something restricting it such as a low roof in a car park. Also if you press the button again that will stop it too.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Sometimes we can get hung up on making the cars look different with black packs etc but you have been quite restrained and it looks pretty good fella!!! Sometimes less is more!!! :)

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Yep, congrats on your car Tommo, it looks great, very smart, that combo just has "classic" written all over it :p

. . . and I really like the "R" badge you've had them put on the grille, it just gives it that little 'extra' . . . probably makes it go a little faster too, eh ;)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
That's a great wheel ... saw the same on a BRG S with Brogue interior and no black pack and chrome roof rails at the weekend. It looked really nice. There is no way in a million years I would have chosen that combo but it really worked!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Like many on the forum I'be been critical of the dealership and the process.
But I have to now balance things up.
In the past couple of weeks they have been very good and this week exceptional :D
I've had short videos of the transporter arriving at Lancaster Tamworth, sitting all wrapped on the forecourt and today a video underneath when it's been up on the lift. Being out of the country it's real added to the excitement of collection on Tuesday as it looks superb, might even sneak by Sunday on way back from the Airport.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
catwoman said:
Yep, congrats on your car Tommo, it looks great, very smart, that combo just has "classic" written all over it :p

. . . and I really like the "R" badge you've had them put on the grille, it just gives it that little 'extra' . . . probably makes it go a little faster too, eh ;)
Oh much faster indeed;-)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
A nice looking car and good to hear that some dealers know how to look after there customer, glad everything worked out well for you.

Welcome to the Fpace family.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts