Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had 10th May confirmed as the delivery date for my First Edition. Only one allocated for Andorra I think?

Re that - anyone know why mainland Europe has the 1st Edition in Black vs Caesium Blue? I am pleased but just curious.

Hopefully the 10th May is the big day and no changes!

MC
PS - apologies if I've posed this in the wrong place. Just wanted to share the info as dying to get the car :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
I will be really glad when I get my delivery date it will stop me adding extras , another £2000 added today, hope the other half does not notice

·
Registered
453 Posts
Well I've posted on here somewhere else, I was in my dealer yesterday re configuring again. My sales guy showed me build date for mine being 1st week in April and handover following week and that was on the jaguar ordering website ....
He said all FE paces were built just awaiting delivery

·
Registered
49 Posts
Those of us who haven't ordered FE's the wait goes on.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Told I'm still in the 'holding pool' as of today. I am order 19 of 54 of my dealers allocation for this year so I hoping perhaps July for me to collect my new toy :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Spoke to my dealer today (Charles Hurst Belfast).

My FE is built but he doesn't know when he is getting it. He expects their demo cars in April and rightly cannot imagine receiving it before them.

I'm pretty sure it will be May now for my delivery, I knew that April 1st date was wrong!

I don't mind waiting but it would be nice to just have a date, an actual handover date so I can make arrangements.

I can only imagine the frustration from non FE orders where information is even more vague.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here in the U.S. on the FE's Rhodium Silver is the standard color. I have heard of some being able to get Caesuim Blue on FE's. My "S" is due at my dealer during the 1st week in June.

·
Registered
195 Posts
That was rather my thought I must admit, particularly if the build date doesn't actually matter as to when I receive the car, as supposedly all FEs will be delivered to customers on the same day in May............

·
Registered
57 Posts
According my dealer, in Belgium, the official launch day will be the 12th May and no F-Pace will be delivered before. He also told me that they will receive my FE together with the demo cars...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts