Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Either they are bad on their projections of builds or maybe just maybe they are building them quicker then they thought.

Or perhaps people have cancelled orders bringing your order forward.

Does not have to be just Fpace orders as other models are made on the same production line.

A great surprise and I am sure your glad to be getting it sooner.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I have been told by my dealer that the delivery dates coming forward help Jag sales in sept, a key time of the year for registrations...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
tfox666 said:
Ordered Fpace portfolio Ingot 4awd auto April 27th initially told deliver Jan 2017, now being delivered 1st September 2016. Still quoting 5/6 months delivery from now.
So your actually picking up this Thursday ? That's good going. 3/4 months early or maybe dealer just gave duff info at the start.
Either way your getting it now so great news.
Many orders have come forward about a month on whole. Mine jumped forward a few weeks then reverted but stayed steady as Sept Delivery all along but was a petrol so have been supply issues until recently.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'd imagine the built date are down to a slow down in markets like China.

·
Registered
26 Posts
When placing order early May, was advised delivery likely Jan/Feb 2017.
Advised in June that date was then looking like end October.
Requested to fix spec in early July as build slot was assigned and delivery to dealer rescheduled to 23rd September.
This date still remains on schedule.

MikeyT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.