Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I ordered my petrols S supercharged back in September 2015 and I'm still waiting! My dealer has given me a build date of the 26th of this month. How long until delivery after build? My dealer doesn't appear to know . :?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Should be about a week

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Interesting point. I think it was about 10 days from call down - a few people commented a while back.
I'm in similar boat to you. S Petrol ordered last year
I think it got built this week. Last update midweek was it was getting trim fitted so I guess it's 2 - 3 days to get to pool then called down by dealer ?
Let me find that post . I'm really surprised your dealer doesn't give you a good idea. Bit poor.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Just checked. Couple of days for dealer to call down after build and a week for delivery
Then a few days PDI so it's about 2 weeks if all,goes well.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dealer told me today that he would try and find out on Monday,I'll wait and see. My dealer also says that they haven't had or driven a petrol version themselves!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! Just one more thing, jlrnumber5 I noticed that you have in your spec black/red and you have ordered the "S" ,model. Are you sure it's not red/black . I have been told that black/red is not available on the "S" model!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
MDBAT said:
Thanks guys! Just one more thing, jlrnumber5 I noticed that you have in your spec black/red and you have ordered the "S" ,model. Are you sure it's not red/black . I have been told that black/red is not available on the "S" model!
Outer seats in red, inner in black.

That may well be red/black but I didn't realise there was a syntax that needed adhering to!!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
So mine built and called down - normal deliver time around 5 days - week or can it be less ??

Mine was built and has been called just wondering on best case and worst case. I think they allow 10 days for delivery but often much less ??

Thanks

·
Registered
381 Posts
Deposit Sept. Mine was built on 13th July and took until yesterday to get to the dealer

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
PaulC said:
Deposit Sept. Mine was built on 13th July and took until yesterday to get to the dealer
Hi Paul - yes they didn't call it down for you though did they until after shutdown
Do you know exact date they called down ? I expect 8th or 9th at the earliest.
Let me know if you know

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Don't worry 3 days or so it takes :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
MDBAT said:
Dealer told me today that he would try and find out on Monday,I'll wait and see. My dealer also says that they haven't had or driven a petrol version themselves!
In that case it'll take about 5 weeks for delivery and have about 1500 miles on the clock when you get it! :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did a factory tour on a Thursday and I picked her up the following Friday (4 weeks back) the only thing that I picked them up on after reading the various comments on the forum was the miss-aligned bonnet which they put right prior to me taking the car the next day

·
Registered
142 Posts
MDBAT said:
Hi everyone, I ordered my petrols S supercharged back in September 2015 and I'm still waiting! My dealer has given me a build date of the 26th of this month. How long until delivery after build? My dealer doesn't appear to know . :?
I ordered mine mid October 2015 but specified September 2016 for delivery. My dealership definitely likes to keep thier customers in suspense, as so little communication (emailed them on 6th August and still awaiting reply). So I drove round thier back lot and there she is. I know black is the worst colour and really shows the dust but by looking at it, it could have been sitting there for a couple of months. You could easily write 'I wish my wife was as dirty as this' on every single panel and piece of glass. I need to sort out payment and ensure 1st Sept delivery, so I will be on thier case tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I was told once built can be at dealers for delivery within a week

·
Registered
302 Posts
My dealer offered to send someone down to the factory the day after my car was built to collect, then PDI and present to me all in same day .... Great customer service, but not taken up as was too busy - Took less than a week to sort out via transporter.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
AndyS said:
My dealer offered to send someone down to the factory the day after my car was built to collect, then PDI and present to me all in same day .... Great customer service, but not taken up as was too busy - Took less than a week to sort out via transporter.
Thanks good going from the dealer. Mine took 3 days as it turned out so that's very good anyway.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
AndyS said:
Thanks good going from the dealer. Mine took 3 days as it turned out so that's very good anyway.
Is yours at the dealer now?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Ruski said:
MDBAT said:
I ordered mine mid October 2015 but specified September 2016 for delivery. My dealership definitely likes to keep thier customers in suspense, as so little communication (emailed them on 6th August and still awaiting reply). So I drove round thier back lot and there she is. I know black is the worst colour and really shows the dust but by looking at it, it could have been sitting there for a couple of months. You could easily write 'I wish my wife was as dirty as this' on every single panel and piece of glass. I need to sort out payment and ensure 1st Sept delivery, so I will be on thier case tomorrow.
All good but your constant miss spelling of their is doing my nut in!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts