Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had call from dealers delivery has been brought forward for the third time now its 30th Sept getting close now :D :D it was originally 6th Dec then 7th Oct.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Jon, when did you order?
Enjoy it when the day comes

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ron 1302 said:
Hi Jon, when did you order?
Enjoy it when the day comes
Ordered on 15th May, delivery has changed twice, had call last week to say it should be with them week commencing 26th Sept

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just checked my emails, my car is already at the dealers ready for pick up Friday 16th, four more sleeps :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
688 Posts
Great news. Getting any detailing done?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
big jon said:
Just checked my emails, my car is already at the dealers ready for pick up Friday 16th, four more sleeps :lol: :lol:
fantastic news, mine is being built this week. Look forward to your pictures

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Nice - it's an exciting day and a long wait for some.
I'm over the wait and now enjoying and getting used to a few quirks and issues
Overall still delighted with car - you'll love it ..

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I rang detailer, Top car detailing St Helens this morning to arrange for Gtechniq ceramic coat, leather treatment and wheels done after the 30th but now I am going to try to rearrange for an earlier date

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Pick car up now Thursday afternoon, spoke to Barry at http://www.topcardetailing.co.uk in St Helens realy nice fella told me to tell them not to do anything to car. Its booked in for Monday 3 days Gtechniq treatment, paint, wheels, glass, carpets, dash, leather and engine bay . He will even paint my calipers. I will take some pictures and post them when I get it back :D

·
Registered
688 Posts
the detailing looks great once complete! you'll love it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts