Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a thought, might be interesting if a topic was started where members can post info on there prized new F Paces. Maybe date they ordered and confirmed handover and from which dealer. Maybe also in same topic news of cars picked up with similar info and attached a photo of there prized new car.

I know we are probably days weeks or even months away from the majority of deliveries, but such information could give vision to others as to when they might take delivery

Any thoughts....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
I would also add to that when did they put down the deposit to reserve the build block. My understanding from my dealer is that my order does not go firm until the test drive and I sign the necessary paper work. As a suggestion, something like this might be useful:

Date of deposit:
Firm order date:
Delivery date:
Jaguar dealer:

Zane
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks good to me, strange thing is ive signed my confirmed set in stone order and got a print out , just doesnt tell me a confirmed delivery date :-(

Date of deposit: 02/11/2015
Firm order date: 02/11/2016
Delivery date: TBC
Model R Sport with lots of toys
Jaguar dealer: Guy Salmon
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Shaunyt said:
That looks good to me, strange thing is ive signed my confirmed set in stone order and got a print out , just doesnt tell me a confirmed delivery date :-(

Date of deposit: 02/11/2015
Firm order date: 02/11/2016
Delivery date: TBC
Jaguar dealer: Guy Salmon
Might I suggest adding-
Model: First Edition
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
sdixon said:
Date of deposit: 5th October 2015
Firm order date: n/a
Delivery date: 1st April 2016 (to dealer)
Jaguar dealer: Charles Hurst Belfast
Model: FE
Will you be there today or tomorrow?

I'll be there today and hopefully pin Gary Connolly down to an actual delivery date for my 3.0dS. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
luminated said:
sdixon said:
Date of deposit: 5th October 2015
Firm order date: n/a
Delivery date: 1st April 2016 (to dealer)
Jaguar dealer: Charles Hurst Belfast
Model: FE
Will you be there today or tomorrow?

I'll be there today and hopefully pin Gary Connolly down to an actual delivery date for my 3.0dS. :D
Will try to get down later today and maybe again tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
sdixon said:
luminated said:
sdixon said:
Date of deposit: 5th October 2015
Firm order date: n/a
Delivery date: 1st April 2016 (to dealer)
Jaguar dealer: Charles Hurst Belfast
Model: FE
Will you be there today or tomorrow?

I'll be there today and hopefully pin Gary Connolly down to an actual delivery date for my 3.0dS. :D
Will try to get down later today and maybe again tomorrow!
I'll be there between 4:30-5:30 so hopefully see you there, always nice to meet a fellow enthusiast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
Still no firm date for non FE models, best I could get was June sometime.

Anyhow I saw the F-Pace, portfolio version. Love the low driving position where the dash etc surrounds you, it's a marker change from that of the RRSport. Can't say I noticed a perceivable drop in interior quality compared to the RRSport which I rate up there with the very best in class, everything you touch on a day to day basis was beautifully finished.

Boot size is OK rather than spectacular but it's big enough to take the son's W/Chair and that's all I've concerned about. Also like most here I feel the car deserves the 22" to look it's best which is what I've specced but at the very least go for the 20" because I was underwhelming by the 19" on this Portfolio.

Wow can't credit just how much of an improvement the new InTouch system is, plus the top sound system is remarkably similar to that of my RRSport... in other words it's superb.

Very happy with my decision to change from Landrover to Jag. Roll on June. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
948 Posts
Neil said:
What made you change from the RRS? It's interesting to see that sort of move.
This was my second new model RRSport so it was much the desire for a change as anything else but having had Cayennes, X5 & X6 as well as the Q7 in the past I felt excited the see Jaguar entering this market and after seeing the technical spec it was a no brainer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
Great forum / post - great to see a few others with info or not :D
Getting to that point where would hope for a date. Dealer did say around end of Feb they should firm up orders but nothing so far

Ordered - November
Firm order ?
Delivery ?
Dealer guy salmon
Model - 3 litre Petrol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mbadger77 said:
Great forum / post - great to see a few others with info or not :D
Getting to that point where would hope for a date. Dealer did say around end of Feb they should firm up orders but nothing so far

Ordered - November
Firm order ?
Delivery ?
Dealer guy salmon
Model - 3 litre Petrol
Wasnt Guy Salmon Stockport was it, mine was and they did say they thought deliveries from end of Feb but telling customers to hold of till registration change.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,073 Posts
No it's guy salmon Thames Ditton
Be nice to get some news soon though to be honest
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
Guy Salmon in Maidstone are giving the same non information
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
mcsquared747 said:
FPace First Edition
Ordered - 9 October 2015
Delivery - Mid / Late April 2016

Ordered a First Edition from Pyrenees Andorra. Confirmed last week that delivery is mid April. Fingers crossed!
Hope you get it then sign we might start getting non FEs soon
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top