Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here goes - my £45k leased F-Pace

So far so good

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hey jules, that looks really nice, very sleek, shiny and clean, and looks great with those bionics and the black pack . . congratulations on getting your car . . in fact it looks like it's been quite a nice day where you are, bit of sunshine showing in your pics . . really horrible murky fog on my patch in the Pennine hills at the moment, haven't really been able to see much beyond about 50 yards all day up here!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doesn't really show in the pics but it was wet though - been raining all day!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks lovely that does, enjoy it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My only little niggles so far are -

1) I wish there was a cigarette charger/usb nearer the windscreen so i could use my wireless phone cradle without the charging cable having to go from the centre armrest storage.

2) I wish they had sorted Spotify app for android. It will come though soon I'm sure. Otherwise I'm over the moon with it. Love the car.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
formbyjules said:
My only little niggles so far are -

1) I wish there was a cigarette charger/usb nearer the windscreen so i could use my wireless phone cradle without the charging cable having to go from the centre armrest storage.

2) I wish they had sorted Spotify app for android. It will come though soon I'm sure. Otherwise I'm over the moon with it. Love the car.
Looks a stunning car in white and black, as for spotify, it has been on the iPhone for some time now so you would hope it would be available soon.

G

·
Hey Jules,

Looks good and is basically the reverse of mine (expect I don't have a sun roof). Will have to arrange a North West get together sometime in the new year.

Cat Woman can take us for one of her drives across the Penines!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rsport_paul said:
Hey Jules,

Looks good and is basically the reverse of mine (expect I don't have a sun roof). Will have to arrange a North West get together sometime in the new year.

Cat Woman can take us for one of her drives across the Penines!
Sounds good to me!

G

·
catwoman said:
10-4 . . . looks like we've got us a convoy! . . :cool: :lol:
Will have to sort something for the new year! we used to do the FOrest of Bowland in TT's... quite a sight 20 TT's rolling through the valley in convoy!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I feel a photoshoot coming on!

My one regret so far about not getting ICTP is the live traffic so I am nipping to local car electric place at lunch to see about getting a micro usb lead installed professionally to the right of my steering wheel to power my wireless Samsung charging cradle and will use Waze for live traffic info i think.
Saved me a fortune!

G

·
If enough people were interested, I could try and arrange a meet at somewhere like Gaydon. Central to UK, and close to the factory :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Count me in.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts