Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Deleivery Date next Tuesday

6K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Shaunyt 
#1 ·
Stratstone had an event in Newcastle today where two Fpaces and the rest of the Jaguar Range where on show..
Jaguar where represented by the guy who I had spoken to 5 weeks ago at Castle Bromwich who told me that dealers had allocations and they should be able to give me an indication of a delivery date when I had asked my salesman he said they had not had allocations.

So I had the opportunity to have conversation with them both to try and find the truth, First I spoke to the Jaguar guy and he told me that 100% dealers had allocations.
So next my Stratstone salesman , he was very reluctant to get into a conversation with the Jaguar guy but went off to find the head of sales.

He came back with the news that the order pool had opened on Thursday and my order will be processed Tuesday and I will have a firm delivery date.

I hope it's before 14 July if not I have offers of a Macan for immediate delivery and a GLC late June.

BUT after seeing the Fpace R Sport in white today it is definitely the one I want.

See less See more
#3 ·
Hopefully this is true and the holding pool is open. 50Trevor, is your order also a non FE?

#5 ·
Excellent, pls keep us posted on build and delivery information :)

#6 ·
Very odd, I spoke to my dealer today who said nothing had changed on his screen, however he did confirm I am number 3 on allocation after their only FE has been delivered. So kind of a mixed bag for me today I guess!! He also stated that his allocation for this year f pace of 20 is still not full

#8 ·
Dealers seem to be saying June for main cars as well FEs earlier.
Let's see. Hopefully a few people get a call Tuesday / next week,to get things rolling

#10 ·
Anyone getting a little bit curios over what news tomorrow or the next day might bring

#12 ·
Well my dealership rang yesterday and i missed them, and again this morning saying this morning was last day i could make any changes to spec as will be locked in from this afternoon. The car is being built 1st week in may with delivery shortly after, so 4 weeks later than was initially said when i ordered in October. He also said my car was the 1st of the non special edition cars being built.

The dealership are anticipating taking deliveries of demonstrators in the next 2 weeks....

#15 ·
Shaunyt said:
Well my dealership rang yesterday and i missed them, and again this morning saying this morning was last day i could make any changes to spec as will be locked in from this afternoon. The car is being built 1st week in may with delivery shortly after, so 4 weeks later than was initially said when i ordered in October. He also said my car was the 1st of the non special edition cars being built.

The dealership are anticipating taking deliveries of demonstrators in the next 2 weeks....
I should add its the 1st non FE for Guy Salmon Stockport branch..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.