Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
761 - 780 of 783 Posts

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
60 Posts
Thanks for all the info on here - I had no idea about the digital dash issue! 😱

I ordered a D200 R-Dynamic SE with black pack / pan roof end of September 2021 and told 9-12 months. Got told in Jan it was being built in March to arrive early April. Delayed about 3 times until eventually they said the date had disappeared! Waited it out they contacted me last month to say scheduled build end of June will arrive mid July. Now this week date has disappeared again 🤷‍♀️

Very frustrating and as others have said dealer seems to know nothing! So I’ve now waited 8 months but with no idea when it’s actually going to arrive!

Nice to hear cars have been arriving allbeit without the dash and fingers crossed I’ll get an update soon!
Arrrggghhh. I’ve just joined the unslotted club! My MY22 P400E had a build date of June 11 as of last month. Is now awaiting a revised plan and will be MY23….. like so many others 🙄
Sorry to hear but thanks for sharing the more info we all get from each other may help us going forward because we aren't getting much info from JLR at the moment.

That's really disappointing for you. The 23 spec has some differences for the p400e, some subtle additions but the downside is that it looks like a drop in wheel size to 19" as standard has been introduced (only p400e on the configurator). You might want to check that if not done so already.
The ironic thing is that the MY23 differences between the MY22 Black edition are more microchip/electronic dependant:rolleyes:🤷‍♂️
Adaptive cruise control
Wireless charging
Premium cabin lighting
Auto high beam assist
Animated Directional Indicators

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
37 Posts
There’s no doubt some marketing / finance balancing going on with the revised bundles associated with each model, to make the numbers add up and drive people to spend more on options.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There’s no doubt some marketing / finance balancing going on with the revised bundles associated with each model, to make the numbers add up and drive people to spend more on options.
Definitely, this isn't strictly down to component shortages. It's about maximising their profit margins/output and probably building the Velar instead.

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
37 Posts
Thanks Browning725. I noticed that but should be ok as I'd ordered 20" 1067 Black (which look a lot better in real life than they do on the configurator). I'll certainly be going through the spec with a careful eye as and when I get to hear what they've done with my spec! 🕵️‍♂️

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
28 Posts
I have been re-slotted as MY23, along with every other P400e in the system - just hope there is some priority order to legacy orders not the first come first served FUBAR of last Sept….

Have given up on specs / options and will just be happy to see something arrive in the next 6 months

·
Registered
60 Posts
Jusr read your previous messages, must be frustrating waiting since August. Have they honoured the price from Aug?

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
92 Posts
I have been re-slotted as MY23, along with every other P400e in the system - just hope there is some priority order to legacy orders not the first come first served FUBAR of last Sept….

Have given up on specs / options and will just be happy to see something arrive in the next 6 months
A couple of months ago , it appeared the hybrid model was being pushed through, but not now! Well certainly not the f pace.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
28 Posts
Jusr read your previous messages, must be frustrating waiting since August. Have they honoured the price from Aug?
Price still honoured from MY21 order in Aug 21… as you will see from my previous posts I haven’t had the best of luck thus far with this but still persevering - roll on MY24 :)

… in fairness when orders are back open, do yourself a favour and ask for a Vista extract showing it has been re-ordered!

·
Registered
60 Posts
MY24😀 it was painful to read your posts🙈
Thanks for the reply and advice👌

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my my22 today after ordering September. R dynamic 200 S. Despite price and apr increase dealer gave me it for original deal. They told me that majority are getting cancelled now so reorders needed at new price points. Think I’ve got lucky.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Glad to hear there is some light at the end of the tunnel 🙏

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very worrying to read this thread. Order made in Sept 21. Build date was 17th June. Found out last week the order is now 'not showing' on system. I fear I am now in the same boat as many of you.
A feel a lengthy conversation with my dealer is going to take place. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
so JLR are now back open for orders saying up to six months for delivery....
Thanks for Sharing(y)

Very worrying to read this thread. Order made in Sept 21. Build date was 17th June. Found out last week the order is now 'not showing' on system. I fear I am now in the same boat as many of you.
A feel a lengthy conversation with my dealer is going to take place. :rolleyes:
My build date was the 17th June and unslotted also.

I phoned my dealer today for an update and rather than repeating what I put on another thread, have a look at my post on the other thread M22 order Cancelled!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Although I had a build date for my D200 R-dynamic of 16 June 22, dealer confirmed this morning that my car has been added as a MY23 spec car, so the same as everyone else. They are stating that Jaguar have now said all outstanding orders will be fulfilled within 6 months and I'm already on 12 months since date of order so an 18 month wait! Changes are no digital dash and no 3d camera system and 20" Style 5031 turned with gloss grey wheels - my original 20" Style 1067 10 spoke gloss black alloys become a £400 option - dealer has agreed to fund these. Dealer has also confirmed that the price is originally offered by them is protected (no price rise). What a complete mess Jaguar are in, still not convinced its worth the wait!

Reactions: Pughy269

·
Registered
19 Posts
Although I had a build date for my D200 R-dynamic of 16 June 22, dealer confirmed this morning that my car has been added as a MY23 spec car, so the same as everyone else. They are stating that Jaguar have now said all outstanding orders will be fulfilled within 6 months and I'm already on 12 months since date of order so an 18 month wait! Changes are no digital dash and no 3d camera system and 20" Style 5031 turned with gloss grey wheels - my original 20" Style 1067 10 spoke gloss black alloys become a £400 option - dealer has agreed to fund these. Dealer has also confirmed that the price is originally offered by them is protected (no price rise). What a complete mess Jaguar are in, still not convinced its worth the wait!
Fingers crossed 🤞 you will receive your Christmas present this year from 🎅

·
Registered
21 Posts
Fingers crossed 🤞 you will receive your Christmas present this year from 🎅
Santa would do a better job than Jaguar!

Reactions: VR1

·
Registered
21 Posts
MY24😀 it was painful to read your posts🙈
Thanks for the reply and advice👌
MY24, they will be discontinued and all electric by the time Jaguar get their act together!

• Haha
Reactions: Pughy269
761 - 780 of 783 Posts