Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
741 - 760 of 783 Posts

·
Registered
Awaiting P400e R Dynamic black, with lots of bits
92 Posts
G'day all, I've just joined but have been following your posts for a couple of months and have found the information posted very useful, as information received here in Australia has been somewhat vague.

I placed an order for a MY23 P250 in November 2021 and was advised an approximate delivery date of 15 September 2022. I was then advised it may be as late as December and today received the following information after contacting JLR Australia:

The current status is that the car has not received a build slot yet. As you know we are experiencing significant delays on Jaguar F-pace. We have recently been instructed by JLR that we will now need to re-order all MY22 F-pace as MY23. We are also waiting on May order call for F-pace.

The client is currently 12th on our list of unslotted F-pace cars. This means that we may not have a date for another 4 months and the original estimate of September 2022 will probably be early 2023 now.

Seems that deliveries in the UK are a lot faster than to Australia. I suspect the current shipping delays and cost blowouts might have a lot to do with our long wait times.
Welcome,LBL Not great news, but at least you are getting clear information.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi,
Quick order update:
Received phone call from Jaguar dealership today - nothing good. Now Jaguar do transition from MY22 to MY23 and I just need to wait. I guess next 3 month nothing will happen at all, and then I can add 3 more month (production period from build date till delivery). Hopefully car will come around Christmas time :)
If someone got more positive news, please share. I hope no one is cancelling order now as price is much higher then in 2021, if dealer cancels your order and you need to reorder your car again please seek legal advice.
Good luck to all!

·
Registered
4 Posts
So some positive news from me, after an email info me of yet another delay I emailed back and asked for a copy of the vista screenshot so I could see where we stood. After three days got a shock when I was informed that there was no need as the car was now built and should be available for collection next week….

still in shock!

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
37 Posts
So some positive news from me, after an email info me of yet another delay I emailed back and asked for a copy of the vista screenshot so I could see where we stood. After three days got a shock when I was informed that there was no need as the car was now built and should be available for collection next week….

still in shock!
Great news! Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
19 Posts

still in shock!
👍 good news!

·
Registered
F-pace 200D SE, Portofino Blue, Ebony interior
22 Posts

still in shock!
Excellent news! And what is the model?

I'm picking mine tomorrow!

·
Registered
On Order 16th Nov - D200 R Dynamic Black, Bluefire blue, Oyster interior
60 Posts
This place is keeping me more informed with everyone's snippets of info. so thanks to everyone for posting the updates. Hopefully the ones with the unslotted orders will have some clearer information soon🤞 .

still in shock!
That's brilliant news👏🙌 send some photos when you collect it

·
Registered
21 Posts

still in shock!
How does the spec ordered compare to what they are delivering?

·
Registered
60 Posts
How does the spec ordered compare to what they are delivering?
I suspect it wouldn't be affected too much. The D200 R-Dynamic Black edition doesn't come with some of the features being removed from other variants like the Digital Display, Park assist etc.
In saying that they unslotted my order with 3 weeks to go and my order was for a D200 R-Dynamic Black edition, so who knows 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
60 Posts
they informed us when we ordered it that it wouldn't have the full interactive dash but a 50/50 analogue version, plus no 360 camera. We did negotiate memory seats as a kind of compensation though...
That's interesting, when did you order?
When I ordered in November, the Interactive display and 360 Camera weren't part of the D200 R-Dynamic Black edition spec? They were only options on the configurator that weren't available to actually order at the time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's interesting, when did you order?
When I ordered in November, the Interactive display and 360 Camera weren't part of the D200 R-Dynamic Black edition spec? They were only options on the configurator that weren't available to actually order at the time.
Ordered first week of September, I think it still showed on the system but they had received notification that they weren’t available. They did say if we specifically wanted them it would be 18 months to 2 years wait!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Ok, that makes sense(y)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Got an email from Jaguar about new XE Sport. The IDD can be configured for the new model! I find it very galling that my F Pace HSE has had this feature deleted ,but "new model" XE has it.

·
Registered
Ordered D200 R-Dynamic Black in Oct 2021
10 Posts
Has anybody found any commonality to the orders that have been reallocated as MY23 with a price increase vs those without a price increase?

·
Registered
60 Posts
I went through my original build sheet MY22 v MY23 Dynamic R Black Edition with a fine tooth combe the other day and the extras included in the MY23 car are as follows:
Adaptive cruise control
Wireless charging
Premium cabin lighting
Auto high beam assist
Animated Directional Indicators
The negatives are.
: £740 for my colour choice which was previously a free colour.
: £300 for red painted brake calipers which were standard.

The extras definitely don't add up to the increased cost, for my case anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for all the info on here - I had no idea about the digital dash issue! 😱

I ordered a D200 R-Dynamic SE with black pack / pan roof end of September 2021 and told 9-12 months. Got told in Jan it was being built in March to arrive early April. Delayed about 3 times until eventually they said the date had disappeared! Waited it out they contacted me last month to say scheduled build end of June will arrive mid July. Now this week date has disappeared again 🤷‍♀️

Very frustrating and as others have said dealer seems to know nothing! So I’ve now waited 8 months but with no idea when it’s actually going to arrive!

Nice to hear cars have been arriving allbeit without the dash and fingers crossed I’ll get an update soon!

·
Registered
Awaiting P400E R-Dynamic SE, Portofino/Ebony, Black Pack, 20" 1067, Adaptive Response, Meridian
37 Posts
Arrrggghhh. I’ve just joined the unslotted club! My MY22 P400E had a build date of June 11 as of last month. Is now awaiting a revised plan and will be MY23….. like so many others 🙄

·
Registered
30 Posts
Arrrggghhh. I’ve just joined the unslotted club! My MY22 P400E had a build date of June 11 as of last month. Is now awaiting a revised plan and will be MY23….. like so many others 🙄
That's really disappointing for you. The 23 spec has some differences for the p400e, some subtle additions but the downside is that it looks like a drop in wheel size to 19" as standard has been introduced (only p400e on the configurator). You might want to check that if not done so already.

741 - 760 of 783 Posts