Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
381 - 392 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I ordered mine in September they said that the surround camera / hud could not be put on the order but that there would be a final date to amend the order just before the build date.
If the chip shortage issue was resolved then they could be added at that time.
My build slot is March so I am waiting until late February to see what the position is. Given the option I would be happy to wait another couple of months to have these added.
Update:
Tel call from the dealership yesterday -
Ordered MY22 in September - build date is late March with delivery to dealer for mid-April
Surround camera / HUD still not available and will not be for the for the foreseeable.
Any S models they are getting in do not have the interactive driver display even if they were spec'd
Many are even being delivered with just one key/remote with the second one to be delivered later.

Their attitude was basically "No you can't have the cameras/hud, but think yourself lucky that you are getting a car at all"

At the end of the day, they would be nice to have but are not show stoppers for me so role on April.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Let us know when you do hear something.. it’d be good to get a picture of what’s going on.
I also placed my order on the 09/07/21 - unfortunately I haven't had any notification yet - when I last spoke to the dealer (approx 3 weeks ago) they had no updates and were still working on worst case scenario by Jun 22.
I also placed my order on the 09/07/21 - unfortunately I haven't had any notification yet - when I last spoke to the dealer (approx 3 weeks ago) they had no updates and were still working on worst case scenario by Jun 22.
Update on my order placed in Jul 21 - dealer informed me today it should be with them in March

·
Registered
32 Posts
Update:
Tel call from the dealership yesterday -
Ordered MY22 in September - build date is late March with delivery to dealer for mid-April
Surround camera / HUD still not available and will not be for the for the foreseeable.
Any S models they are getting in do not have the interactive driver display even if they were spec'd
Many are even being delivered with just one key/remote with the second one to be delivered later.

Their attitude was basically "No you can't have the cameras/hud, but think yourself lucky that you are getting a car at all"

At the end of the day, they would be nice to have but are not show stoppers for me so role on April.
i had the 360 camera and HUD on my XE, never really used either, don‘t miss having them on my current F Pace and definitely won’t miss on my new one.

Reactions: MikeS

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’ve just received my first update with an anticipated delivery date since original 21MY order was cancelled and re-ordered as 22MY.

Current anticipated delivery date is 29/04/22.

Has anyone else with cancelled/re-ordered cars had any news on anticipated delivery?
I had some good news in this week’s update from the dealer..the delivery date for my car is now 18/02/22 which is two months earlier than previously expected (29/04/22). Obviously this may change and IF it does materialise in February I’ll wait until 1st March for the new ‘22’ plate.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
15 Posts
Update from the dealer today after 2 weeks of no reply to phone calls I decided to drop in to the dealership…

Expecting an update from JLR in feb but no date for build or any idea of when… P400e on order, the dealership are guessing that lower semiconductor vehicles are being prioritised, but completely in the dark. (ordered MY21 in aug)

Has anyone had confirmation of build or taken delivery lately?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Update from the dealer today after 2 weeks of no reply to phone calls I decided to drop in to the dealership…

Expecting an update from JLR in feb but no date for build or any idea of when… P400e on order, the dealership are guessing that lower semiconductor vehicles are being prioritised, but completely in the dark. (ordered MY21 in aug)

Has anyone had confirmation of build or taken delivery lately?
My P400e order from mid-June 2021 has been delivered to dealer this week and I will be collecting it tomorrow.

It was built as a MY21 and, being a mid-June order (and after reading this forum), I believe it may have been near the cutoff, before many later orders from July/August started getting cancelled or transferred to MY22. My delivery seems to be about a month later than similar P400e orders on here, but perhaps due to different specs.

Not sure what the scheduling priorities are with JLR. Some press articles indicate that high-value, high-margin vehicles were prioritised last year, but then semiconductor shortages no doubt factor in as well.

I also read that JLR needed to purchase some carbon credits from Tesla due to too many petrol/diesel vehicles sold, so not sure if they prefer building P400e to reach their electric/hybrid manufacturing quotas and avoid further penalties.

Anyway, hope you get some good news soon. I know how much the long wait tends to drag.

Reactions: EHS66

·
Registered
1 Posts
Update on my order placed in Jul 21 - dealer informed me today it should be with them in March
I hope to get the same update. Ordered mine 19th July 21, initially supposed to be built mid February, now without any date. FRUSTRATING!

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
15 Posts
My P400e order from mid-June 2021 has been delivered to dealer this week and I will be collecting it tomorrow.

It was built as a MY21 and, being a mid-June order (and after reading this forum), I believe it may have been near the cutoff, before many later orders from July/August started getting cancelled or transferred to MY22. My delivery seems to be about a month later than similar P400e orders on here, but perhaps due to different specs.

Not sure what the scheduling priorities are with JLR. Some press articles indicate that high-value, high-margin vehicles were prioritised last year, but then semiconductor shortages no doubt factor in as well.

I also read that JLR needed to purchase some carbon credits from Tesla due to too many petrol/diesel vehicles sold, so not sure if they prefer building P400e to reach their electric/hybrid manufacturing quotas and avoid further penalties.

Anyway, hope you get some good news soon. I know how much the long wait tends to drag.
Thanks for update, nice to hear some positive news / progress.

Be sure to post a picture where it arrives :)

Hoping Feb brings some form of structure for the rollout of MY22 cars….

381 - 392 of 392 Posts