Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 40 of 736 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey everyone, Ordered my F-Pace a couple of days ago and got February 18th as initial delivery date. They have said I can delay until 1st March for the new plate.

Seems pretty quick no? Expect delays?

·
Registered
14 Posts
pjp said:
Matey, that looks brilliant. Very nice indeed. We went for Yulong white, black pack, privacy glass, 22 alloys, red calipers to name a few. Still no movement from the factory on ours though!
I nearly went for the white with black pack, looked class on the old model, I bet it will look amazing! Wish I'd have had the painted callipers, didn't realise you could have them until after ordered to be honest.

New interior is a massive upgrade on the 2020, and pivi is a million times better than incontrol, hopefully you won't be waiting long!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Zaccy,

Yes that is very quick...i bought mine 13 november and delivery march..but i'm in The Netherlands and bought the P400e HSE maybe that's why i have to wait so long...and you in the UK i guess and bought a diesel or a petrol.....maybe delivery will be quicker in the UK... but hey you are lucky to have this beast soon ..

·
Registered
33 Posts
My F-Pace was ordered on the 14th December and it's the P400e too, I was informed that this PHEV model is only available in early springtime. So guess the P400e models are not being built yet, in Ireland due our CO2 based registration tax the other engine options are too expensive the P400e is the cheapest engine option, but they are reviewing the €5000 grant on PHEVs, so one can only be certain on getting this grant up till 31st. March 2021. The dealer has initially given a delivery date of late February to early March. I'am hope for an update this coming week.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I am wondering why there is not a single review of the 2021 F-Pace and 2021 XF on Youtube. Aren't there any F-Paces and XFs at the dealerships for review?

You guys order the facelift 2021 F-Pace, don't you? Did you manage to see it before ordering?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello, yup ordered the '21. My local dealership has 1 in and so did a couple of videos for me. I also watched the official Jaguar videos.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
My order for a 2021 F-Pace SE was placed 22 September, it finally arrived at the Dealer 8 January. They will be ready for handover 13 January including paint protection treatment. I am sure the wait will be worth it. Dave

·
Registered
69 Posts
dbarrett46 said:
My order for a 2021 F-Pace SE was placed 22 September, it finally arrived at the Dealer 8 January. They will be ready for handover 13 January including paint protection treatment. I am sure the wait will be worth it. Dave
Today is the day to collect your car... please post some pictures for us.. drive safe 👍👋

·
Registered
33 Posts
My dealer has gone rather vague on a delivery date of late. They are referring to Brexit, Covid 19, high demand for Phev, possible global warming and any other excuse. Has anybody recently got a firm delivery date for a P400e?

·
Registered
48 Posts
My dealer has also gone quiet, originally ordered on 12th December, went home argued with the wife and changed a few things. New specification ordered 22nd December and was eventually given a build date of 26th Feb. At that time the dealer said they couldn't give me a delivery date. After asking many times I now have been given a date of April 30th. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I also have ordered an P400e and build date was yesterday 26 februari...delivery date according to the dealer will be second week of march... now i'm hoping after reading these posts there will be no delays... i live in The Netherlands so maybe that will be the reason it is rather quick for delivery..they only have to cross the canal :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
John I do hope so! I did make a few changes in early January, driver assist, meridian sound system and fog lights, but these are not major changes. I will ask on Monday for an update as I was given the same sort of time frame. I'm only 400km from Solihull, but it's starting to feel much further away, the Irish Sea is only a lake. Still appreciating
my XF at present.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My dealer keeps telling me not to worrie as all will go as plannend, so fingers crossed... and i'm not sure if the little changes that you've made will be delaying the delivery, i was told that i could change things as long as the car wasn't plannend for build..please let us/me know what the dealer has to say on monday ;)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm also waiting for a P400e, currently being told delivery by the end of March now as opposed to mid March! As long as it's no longer than that as the warranty runs out on my current FFRR and JLR want the thick end of £1700 per year for that😳.

Regards JC

·
Registered
69 Posts
OMG..that is bad news... that's a 4 months delay...what are you going to do? i feel for you :shock:

As a result of your message, just spoke to the dealer and what I was already afraid of has become reality, there is a delay and they do not know when the car can be delivered, really sucks .. :evil:

21 - 40 of 736 Posts