Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
361 - 380 of 392 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered D200 R-DYNAMIC SE early September. Contacted Customer service to get an update on delivery. So latest info which is subject to change is Mid April 2022. Well at least now I have some info!!! 71/2 months seems a long time?? The young woman I spoke to did say that the situation was improving. We live in hope:rolleyes::cautious::sneaky:
Does the car you have on order have the 3D Surround Camera? as I am being told that is holding up my order which they still can not load.
Thanks

·
Registered
49 Posts
Call today form dealer advising that my P400e was loaded today and should be with them Monday/Tuesday and I should be able to collect at the back end of the week; over the moon!!
Picked it up this afternoon, love it!!! All that waiting now is now forgotten and seems light work.
No pics as yet as didn’t let the dealers valet guys touch it. Straight to the detailers to have it polished and protected and also a couple of other bits before I get her back hopefully in a week. Will post some pics then!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Good to hear cars are being delivered.

I heard today that my P400e ordered mid June is now not expected to be delivered until sometime in January.

A bit annoying especially as other orders on this forum from mid/late June (including P400e PHEVs) seem to have already been delivered and collected! Ah well.

Apparently my car is being built now rather than just sitting in the order backlog, so hopefully will see it in next few weeks. Maybe delayed because I specified Head Up Display (Technology Pack). Who knows?!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yep, you have waiting for so long, but I think it's worthwhile. Your car looks so gorgeoussss 🤩🤩
Thank you, i love the car, and all the waiting.. it was worth it 😍👍👋

·
Registered
18 Posts
I ordered an MY22 F-Pace in mid September - D200 R-Dynamic SE.
Dealers quoted 9 - 12 month wait time but they rang yesterday to say it now has a date for a build slot in March with a delivery expected in early April.
Hopefully this means that they are getting on top of the shortages and the cars will be starting to roll off the production line quicker.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered an MY22 F-Pace in mid September - D200 R-Dynamic SE.
Dealers quoted 9 - 12 month wait time but they rang yesterday to say it now has a date for a build slot in March with a delivery expected in early April.
Hopefully this means that they are getting on top of the shortages and the cars will be starting to roll off the production line quicker.
Sounds good - may I ask what spec (extras) you ordered?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Santorini Black, black pack, 20” black alloys, priv glass, front fogs, headlight power wash, red brake calliper, sliding pano roof, black roof rails, heated power rear seats, extra sockets, remote rear seat release and the all important space saver spare wheel.
also ordered the 360 cameras but still waiting to hear if they will be available.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Picked it up this afternoon, love it!!! All that waiting now is now forgotten and seems light work.
No pics as yet as didn’t let the dealers valet guys touch it. Straight to the detailers to have it polished and protected and also a couple of other bits before I get her back hopefully in a week. Will post some pics then!
I got my new big cat on Saturday and it is absolutely awesome 😎😎😎😎😎😎

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all, from Japan
I've been reading this thread since a little after ordering my F-pace (D200 SE MY21.25) back in May, and this is my first post.

I know that the order cancellation/re-ordering issue relating to VISTA had been discussed here a few months ago, and I confirmed then with my dealer that I didn't have the same issue and only had to wait a bit longer.
BUT... a few days ago, my dealer suggested me that I now probably have to cancel my order and re-order for MY22.
This effectively means that I will have to wait for another 9-12 months after already having waited for 7 months (btw, I have never been given a build date until now).

I am very happy for people who ordered after me have received their cars and I hope they enjoy, but I am super upset and really need some reasonable explanation to all this mess.
I started wondering if this whole delay stuff is not simply due to chip/component shortages and laughable handling of the situation by JLR, but may have something to do with logistics/oversea shipping issues and JLR's neglect of the oversea customers ?? (the latter is really bad for business in the long run if true - only a total of 35 Jaguar vehicles imported to Japan in November lol )

Upon ordering my F-pace, I happily decided to move from a German brand to Jaguar, but it appears a completely wrong decision by day.
JLR needs to do way better than this :(

·
Registered
34 Posts
BUT... a few days ago, my dealer suggested me that I now probably have to cancel my order and re-order for MY22.
This effectively means that I will have to wait for another 9-12 months after already having waited for 7 months (btw, I have never been given a build date until now).
That's bloody ridiculous. It's basically like a really badly organised queue (eg at a street food vendor at a market), where you get near the front ready to order, and only then find out a new queue has formed in different direction. And people that joined the new queue have already ordered and received their food.

The lack of proper information is terrible, especially if you now lose your place in the queue and have to reorder as MY22 now.

My order from June has not arrived yet while other similar ones apparently have, but at least mine is not cancelled (at least as far as I know). Mine is UK delivery so hopefully immune from any international delivery issues.

Sorry to hear about your situation. Sounds far worse than the typical delay everyone has experienced.

·
Registered
2 Posts
>It's basically like a really badly organised queue (eg at a street food vendor at a market), where you get near the front ready to order, and only then find out a new queue has formed in different direction.
Haha, I was thinking the same thing 😂
Yup, my experience thus far might be one of the worst case scenarios.

I'm scheduled to meet with my sales guy and his manager next week.
I am hoping that they will start the meeting with sincere apologies to me without any BS and then offer me some reasonable explanation/expectation/plan/compensation or anything good so that I can keep my faith in JLR, otherwise I may have to bring myself into anger management mode 😅
Wish me luck 🤞

Just to be fair, the lack of proper information and communication may not be my dealer's fault.
There is obviously a severe breakdown in the chain of communication between JLR UK and JLR Japan (who imports JLR vehicles from UK and distributes to the local dealerships).
Everyone in the chain is struggling to get any proper information these days (eg my VISTA sheet has not been updated since June)

It is very sad to see that, while all JLR vehicles are nice and loved by many worldwide, the management side seems to be doing everything to ruin customers' experience.

On another note, I was told that, as far as the Japanese market is concerned, not just HUD but also TFT wont be available in all MY22 variables😨 in addition to other minor features.
This is no joke.
Someone probably should now tell me to forget about F-pace and find some other car 😭

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
15 Posts
Hope you get sorted, deserve your place in in the queue regardless of location.

Best of luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Am I correct in saying that anybody who has ordered a 22 F-Pace with surround cameras in the last 4 months are still waiting for their build to be loaded (in other words- ordered from the local dealer(deposit paid) but they can not order from Jag factory because this option is not available)?

·
Registered
32 Posts
When I ordered mine, back in September, surround camera and HUD couldn‘t be ordered, no option to defer order.

·
Registered
18 Posts
When I ordered mine in September they said that the surround camera / hud could not be put on the order but that there would be a final date to amend the order just before the build date.
If the chip shortage issue was resolved then they could be added at that time.
My build slot is March so I am waiting until late February to see what the position is. Given the option I would be happy to wait another couple of months to have these added.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Picked up my May order last week, very pleased with it! Shame no front camera because of the 3D camera situation. View attachment 9046
Congrats.. looks fab! I think you’re maybe the first to receive a MY22 car on this forum thread.. which is encouraging to see for the rest of us waiting. Enjoy the car!

Reactions: JoanneT and jm285

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
15 Posts
Congrats.. looks fab! I think you’re maybe the first to receive a MY22 car on this forum thread.. which is encouraging to see for the rest of us waiting. Enjoy the car!
was this a re-order in Sept?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my new big cat on Saturday and it is absolutely awesome 😎😎😎😎😎😎
After three weeks of driving my new R Dynamic P400e I do not think I will ever get bored of driving it
It certainly lives up to the origin of the word Jaguar, which was the indigenous name for the big cat
Yaguar , which means “kills with one leap” and it certainly does 😎🐆

361 - 380 of 392 Posts