Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
321 - 340 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anybody who had the 19th as a build date and 3rd December for delivery heard anything, I know there were a couple of P400e orders with those dates?
The status of mine on Vista changed to 'Order Being Built' last week and although it is still saying that, it now has a VIN listed, I believe that means the vehicle now exists, that's good news.
It would be interesting to see what others with this dates are being told.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
9 Posts
Has anybody who had the 19th as a build date and 3rd December for delivery heard anything, I know there were a couple of P400e orders with those dates?
The status of mine on Vista changed to 'Order Being Built' last week and although it is still saying that, it now has a VIN listed, I believe that means the vehicle now exists, that's good news.
It would be interesting to see what others with this dates are being told.
When was yours ordered and is it MY21? (Also waiting on P400e)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered a 21MY D200 R-dynamic s in June 21which was a cancellation with a build slot of 28 July 21, after several new build dates, subsequent delays, switch to 22MY (including removal of my interactive driver display option) I now don’t have a build slot. I haven’t had a build slot now for more than a month. Apparently my car has been marked as priority in vista (whatever that means) but with no build date I have no idea what to expect in terms of potential build dates.
Has anyone else had this experience in terms of being unslotted for an extended period?
I’m likely looking for some reassurance that doesn’t exist but I’m seriously thinking about walking away and wondered if anyone has had similar experiences and how they were resolved, thanks!

Ordered: D200 R-Dyamic S, Santorini Black, black pack, 20inch black alloys, fixed pan roof.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Ordered a 21MY D200 R-dynamic s in June 21which was a cancellation with a build slot of 28 July 21, after several new build dates, subsequent delays, switch to 22MY (including removal of my interactive driver display option) I now don’t have a build slot. I haven’t had a build slot now for more than a month. Apparently my car has been marked as priority in vista (whatever that means) but with no build date I have no idea what to expect in terms of potential build dates.
Has anyone else had this experience in terms of being unslotted for an extended period?
I’m likely looking for some reassurance that doesn’t exist but I’m seriously thinking about walking away and wondered if anyone has had similar experiences and how they were resolved, thanks!

Ordered: D200 R-Dyamic S, Santorini Black, black pack, 20inch black alloys, fixed pan roof.
what a nightmare. Ring dealer ask them what it actually means delivery would be around 6-8 weeks after build date , it was for mine . It’s a beautiful car the interior and quality is right up there . Tell them you wish to cancel if they can’t give you a straight answer

·
Registered
11 Posts
It appears the build date isn’t the end of the story…. My build date slipped several times, ending up as 22/10, when dealer confirmed the car was built and had gone into quality control…. However, they then heard on 25/10 that there were some components missing, with no ETA available…. Since then dealer has only managed to get the same statement each time they have asked, so no idea when it’s likely to arrive…. Car ordered 14/6.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It appears the build date isn’t the end of the story…. My build date slipped several times, ending up as 22/10, when dealer confirmed the car was built and had gone into quality control…. However, they then heard on 25/10 that there were some components missing, with no ETA available…. Since then dealer has only managed to get the same statement each time they have asked, so no idea when it’s likely to arrive…. Car ordered 14/6.
Oh bugger I was starting to get excited 😂😂😂

·
Registered
89 Posts
P250 SE R Dynamic santorini black. Wish I had added the black pack. I tried to change a few specifications and was told as it was locked in for build I couldn’t. Just glad it’s here arriving now though. They had gave me Sept 30th as a build date and then January .
Enjoy it, had mine (same spec in Hakuba Silver) for over 5 months now, very pleased with it.

Reactions: JoanneT

·
Registered
24 Posts
Phone call from dealership today and my P400e Dynamic SE is now built
but is on a logistics hold. Expected in two weeks 😎
Super interesting!

My P400e was ordered a week earlier than yours. Maybe mine is built as well unless spec differences make mine later for some reason. But fingers crossed for a December pickup for both of us!

·
Registered
38 Posts
This morning, I have received the latest Vista from the dealer for my MY21 P400e HSE which has now updated to say 'order being built'.
Although I wrote this 18 days ago, just been informed by the dealer that the car is still in build stage. He reckon’s they must be waiting for a component/s to finish it. Car does have a VIN though, so that must be positive.

Was supposed to be delivered to dealer next week, hoping I see it before Christmas 😩

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve just received my first update with an anticipated delivery date since original 21MY order was cancelled and re-ordered as 22MY.

Current anticipated delivery date is 29/04/22.

Has anyone else with cancelled/re-ordered cars had any news on anticipated delivery?

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
9 Posts
I’ve just received my first update with an anticipated delivery date since original 21MY order was cancelled and re-ordered as 22MY.

Current anticipated delivery date is 29/04/22.

Has anyone else with cancelled/re-ordered cars had any news on anticipated delivery?
ouch that’s almost May… when did you order it and what spec?

321 - 340 of 355 Posts