Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
301 - 320 of 355 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
It’s great to see a few people finally receiving or getting close to picking up their new cars!
I guess these must be some of the last 21MY cars as the order dates being quoted in recent posts are around May / June and I originally ordered 9th July and had to change to 22MY (around 23rd September).
I wonder how long it will be before anyone with 22MY orders hear any news on build dates? Last I heard about mine a couple of weeks ago is it’s still in the holding pool awaiting allocation.

·
Registered
F-Pace D300 HSE. Hakuba Silver
30 Posts
Panic over. I finally managed to get the insurance sorted out.

I got through to a real person from the insurance company on the phone and they were able to arrange the cover despite the fact that the car is not showing as registered at the DVLA yet.

So I'm good to go to pick the car up on Wednesday morning.

Can't wait !!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
It’s great to see a few people finally receiving or getting close to picking up their new cars!
I guess these must be some of the last 21MY cars as the order dates being quoted in recent posts are around May / June and I originally ordered 9th July and had to change to 22MY (around 23rd September).
I wonder how long it will be before anyone with 22MY orders hear any news on build dates? Last I heard about mine a couple of weeks ago is it’s still in the holding pool awaiting allocation.
I've been given a provisional delivery date of end Sept 22 for a P400e so that would be a 12 month span from order...let's see what materialises....feels like a crystal ball estimate...:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Good Morning,

This morning, I have received the latest Vista from the dealer for my MY21 P400e HSE which has now updated to say 'order being built'.

My build date is still 19 Nov, the same as 'LearnerDriver' and 'DD Kitty' who are also waiting for P400e's and I believe we all ordered around 18th - 21st June so it seems they may be doing a batch?

Needless to say, I am now extremely excited as it appears I will soon be the owner of a new F-Pace complete with 3D Surround Camera and the full digital display!!! :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’m not jealous one bit 😭

·
Registered
67 Posts
today our car was delivered to the dealer, so we went there straight away to take a look and everything looks ok..all we went for was there..like the HUD, 3D camera, interactive display and the led headlights..wich also seems hard to get at the moment according to the salesman.we can pick it up on friday.. can't wait and the car was built on the 26th
😍
😍
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Window

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Grille

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
38 Posts
Congrats John, this has been a very long journey for you, here’s hoping you have many happy miles!!

Reactions: LearnerDriver

·
Registered
24 Posts
today our car was delivered to the dealer, so we went there straight away to take a look …
Brilliant John, super happy for you. Reading your posts you’ve waited longer than most (all?) of us.

Although at least the last part, nine business days for delivery (26th to today), seems pretty quick, especially for international delivery (Amsterdam?) .

And the blue looks incredible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ordered 12/6/21 and have just received confirmation that it’s built and on the way to the dealership arriving around mid week next week - 2.0 - R Dynamic SE
Arriving at the dealership on Thursday and collecting next Wednesday 17th. Just over 5 months from ordering to receipt I’m really happy with especially considering the circumstances!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Brilliant John, super happy for you. Reading your posts you’ve waited longer than most (all?) of us.

Although at least the last part, nine business days for delivery (26th to today), seems pretty quick, especially for international delivery (Amsterdam?) .

And the blue looks incredible.
Thank you... yes it was a long wait (ordered 13th november 2020) and i was surprised as well..only nine days from Solihull to Rotterdam..and today arriving in Amsterdam..where i live.. so can't wait to collect this friday :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very nice pictures John, almost makes me wish I went for Portofino Blue!!
Thanks...the color is beautifull it depends on wich angle you look..sometimes it looks black and the other time in daylight dark blue..really happy with this color :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
today our car was delivered to the dealer, so we went there straight away to take a look and everything looks ok..all we went for was there..like the HUD, 3D camera, interactive display and the led headlights..wich also seems hard to get at the moment according to the salesman.we can pick it up on friday.. can't wait and the car was built on the 26th
😍
😍
View attachment 8961
View attachment 8959
View attachment 8960
[/QUOTE ]
Another call from dealer confirming car at dealer on 3/12/21
Another call from dealer confirming car at dealer on 3/12/21:)
That looks fantastic John, lovely colour and spec. 5,500km on mine now, no issues yet.

·
Registered
Waiting on MY22 P400e (MY21 cancelled)
9 Posts
😍
😍
View attachment 8961
View attachment 8959
View attachment 8960
Thanks...the color is beautifull it depends on wich angle you look..sometimes it looks black and the other time in daylight dark blue..really happy with this color :)
looks fantastic - glad I chose Portofino - now considering black pack, and tan leather!

301 - 320 of 355 Posts