Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
241 - 252 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I imagine they try to reduce complexity/risk in supply chain by not allowing changes after a certain date.

They are already contending with difficult global situation and external factors (eg semiconductor issue) but I guess that by prohibiting late changes from the customer they can better predict/guarantee that they will need X many P250 engines in November, Y many red leather seats in December, Z many PHEV electric batteries, and so on.

Personally I would love if they could leave a gap and wiring connectors for Head-Up Display (apparently unavailable) so I could have it installed later in a year or so once parts are available. But apparently that is not an option either.

Seems a shame there are quite a few people on forums with HUD installed who don't like it and turn it off, while others trying to order yet it's unavailable! Can I buy your HUD?!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, reading all these comments on delivery I'm going to ask my dealer for a vista sheet as suggested. I'll keep all informed on my delivery progress.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That looks like a nice spec, I'd probably go Carpathian if I could order again!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've just seen this on the Jaguar website….apologies if it's been circulated elsewhere.
Just thought it may be of interest to some;
It gives rough waiting times of the various F Pace models.
https://www.jaguar.co.uk/vehicle-availability.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm in the process of ordering mine, been told 9 month wait. The 3D camera is now a cost option and on mine - R Dynamic Black - no interactive display option to choose. No big deal but obviously shows that there are shortages of certain parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A favourable update on mine over the past 2 weeks - originally MY21 R Dynamic SE ordered end of May, build slot scheduled and unscheduled so order cancelled and reordered as a MY22.

Dealership are covering the additional costs of the MY22 and build is scheduled for December with an expected arrival 2nd week of Jan - let's see!

In the meantime, Jaguar Finance have granted an 12 month extension to my existing PCP deal which effectively converts it to a Hire Purchase so whenever the new car is ready I can sell / trade in.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New here but just ordered MY22 R-Dynamic Black D200 - expected wait time 9-12 months of course; dealer have been very informative and give me an update every monday morning; currently awaiting build slot - super excited!!

Apparently 3D cameras will not be available even if requested nor will HUD or the cabin air purification - slightly annoying but what i like to call 'first world problems' :)

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Are these items not available or on a long lead time due to parts delays as those items look like parts that would suffer with the recent parts issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After nearly 3 years in a Volvo T8, I've jumped back to JLR but first time with the Jaguar side. I've got a P400e RD-black on order with a few extras and an estimated 6-7 months to delivery (let's see what pans out). Some interesting comments n the thread about interactive driver display availability but understand that on the p400e it comes as standard. I've had this confirmed by JLR direct and via the dealership.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dealer has given me a build date of 4th March 22. I signed the order off 16thSept. I haven't been informed of any issues with my specification ie interactive driver display. What actually is the issue with this.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Think this is one of the items which has been pulled / subject to long delay on range…. Previously (MY21) the P400e had it as standard but not sure whether it will in MY22….

Ordered mine Aug, no news as yet…..

241 - 252 of 252 Posts