Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
201 - 220 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Dealer confirmed only thing missing from Hot Climate Pack is Cabin Air Purification Plus, ok for 4 zone climate control, air quality sensor and aircon glovebox. Would have been a lot less dramatic if that was explained in the first place!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had the dreaded update….MY21.5 cancelled and have to reorder…

Ordered in May and now they tell me.

Been told 6m wait for new order. Also disappointed with the amount of items removed from standard spec. Had an RDynamic SE P400e on order.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yup, me too.

I ordered an R-Dynamic HSE D300 on 9/7/21.

I've now been asked by dealer to confirm a new configurator link for the MY22 car. I actually pre-empted this scenario and configured my own earlier this week to the same spec as the original order (including the 3D Surround Camera which is now shown as an option in the August 2021 Specification & Price Guide and on the Jaguar build configurator) to see what the price difference would potentially be.

In the dealers configuration link, he hadn't included the 3D Surround Camera and when I questioned it, was told it's not available to order. I confirmed this in an online chat with Jaguar and also found out that the Interactive Driver Display will not be fitted either, despite this still showing as standard equipment.

The price of the car has increased despite these two features being stripped out although the dealer has said they will cover the cost increase to retain the business.

I've been told the indicative maximum delivery time is 12mths but my vehicle build and spec is expected to be a 6mth wait at present.

I have a PCP on current vehicle ending 4/11/21 and am told this can be extended for another 12mths via a Balloon Extension Agreement. I wondered if anybody here has done this?

·
Registered
3 Posts
What is your new chosen model then? I'm looking at the R dynamic black which still shows the interactive driver display as standard

·
Registered
4 Posts
Same model, R-Dynamic HSE D300, Eiger Grey, Siena Tan Leather with additional options of Black Exterior Pack; Privacy Glass, Sliding Pan Roof; 22" Black Alloys with red brake calipers.

As far as I can see, the spec of the new order is the same as the original but without the Interactive Driver Display and 3D Camera.

The Interactive Driver Display still shows as standard equipment but attached is what the dealer sent to me showing 'options' that cannot be added to vehicles. But having chatted to Jaguar, these aren't supplied even if it is currently listed as 'standard equipment' (which is super annoying)!

I also asked Jaguar if they would be updating the Specification & Pricing Guide to reflect these omissions as it was pretty misleading and the guy said they were working on updating this.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ah sorry. Was only looking at the black spec. The differences are strange but can only assume they are keeping a limit on tech / required semiconductors per version….very frustrating

·
Registered
24 Posts
NASH said:
In the dealers configuration link, he hadn't included the 3D Surround Camera and when I questioned it, was told it's not available to order. I confirmed this in an online chat with Jaguar and also found out that the Interactive Driver Display will not be fitted either, despite this still showing as standard equipment.
If the Interactive Car Display can't be fitted, JLR may as well stop selling. I have it on my current F Pace, it wouldn't make sense not to have it at all. All I'm aware is not available is 3D camera and Head Up Display.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got an email back from dealer this morning who has said "that list of options means you cant add them to a build. If the vehicle has it already, its fine".

Hopefully he is better informed than the Jaguar online chat representative and the Interactive Driver Display will therefore be fitted to vehicles with it as standard equipment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah, that was exactly the conversation I had with Jaguar online which led me to write my post yesterday!

But then I got confirmation from my dealer this morning saying if it is standard equipment, it will be supplied!

Ugh, who do you believe - it's so confusing! :?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I can only imagine that, if they have limited supply of semi conductor chips, they're prioritising on what's standard spec for a model and not allowing certain upgrades. As I've already posted, if JLR can't supply a mid to top spec model with Interactive Driver Display, they'll need to stop selling, full stop. Paying £50k to £75k for a vehicle and getting analogue dials would not be acceptable and JLR must know that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
We've just had our deposits returned on 5 new Ford Rangers at work. The dealer can't get a delivery date until at least March next year. They've also stopped taking orders across the range of their cars

·
Registered
170 Posts
Holding fire buying a new JLR car. There is no way I am buying an inferior spec car, than the one I have owned for 5 years (with a much better spec for £10000 cheaper. ) To expect analogue dials , no 360 degree cameras etc as standard is business suicide. All of a sudden the Kia and Hyundai cars are looking much better value, better warranty and higher spec. :roll:

·
Registered
5 Posts
I agree with you. My order is 90000e D300 Hse trim and they expect me to take delivery with analogue dials, no cameras, no HUD.... :lol: :lol: For this price and this segment people expect all the gadgets no matter waiting time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Had the call… my MY21 SVR order has been cancelled and re-placed as MY22 - awaiting build date…

·
Registered
4 Posts
Also had a call yesterday - my June order for F Pace SE has been cancelled and SE spec can only be ordered as R Dynamic. Also parking assist is no longer available even though it still shows on the website. Waiting for new pricing from the dealer before deciding whether to go ahead.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chased my dealership again today and finally found out (as I expected but never heard) that my May order has been cancelled and reordered as a MY22 and expected "within 6 months".

I made my feelings clear that I shouldn't have to find out from a forum that the order had been cancelled, and reordered with less features and more money. They didn't seem very knowledgeable there was differences between MY21 and MY22 which probably meant they didn't feel the need to tell me.

3D Camera's are out on all models but Interactive Driver Display (SE specl) is ok apparently....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I was at my JLR dealer today, to say goodbye to my XE (attractive offer to trade in early), advised Interactive Driver Display ok, if standard spec. As I've already posted, can't order 3D camera or HUD, have to say, had both on the XE and I wouldn't have ordered, if I could, on my new F Pace.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I cancelled my F-Pace and bought a brand new X4 that was sitting in my local dealers.

My JLR dealer was great to be fair, I got a full deposit refund immediately and they did try to keep me updated.

Last I heard before I cancelled ( F-Pace D200 SE) was that there would be no surround camera, however there would be wireless Apple Carplay/Android Auto and some ambient lighting feature?

There was also mention of only receiving a single key with a future recall to supply two keys.

Anyhow I would have waited if I owned my own car but have to return my current lease car next month so an unknown delivery date at this stage proved too difficult for me.

I wish you all well, the F-Pace is a beautiful car and I hope delivery times come in rather than go out.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have needed to re order, was told I needed to by close of play Friday to ensure that as a person with an order already on the system it would get some form of priority - hope thats true! but as my dealership can't give me a build date I am presuming it will still be 6 months+ which I may not wait about for. It's nobody's fault and the dealership have been good up to now but the scenario of a car dealer cancelling orders, making you place new ones, changing specs and then not telling you when you can expect a car really isnt good enough.. Oh well....

201 - 220 of 252 Posts