Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a new F-Pace SE 2.0D on 22 September. A later build date of 4 December was given, now delayed until 'New Year'. Does anyone know if they in production at Solihull? They must be struggling; new front end, new lighting, new tailgate, all new interior, new I/P, huge electronics upgrade. Waited 12 weeks so far, any news would be welcome.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
No idea. The dealer is the best source of information. Had a long wait for mine in 2018 - 4.5 months - hopefully you won't have to wait that long!

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Could be a parts supply issue if coming from outside the UK and with the current port issues and Brexit this maybe the issue.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've had the opposite problem. Ordered on 25 November and was told delivery late February / early March. Was told last week build date is 22 Jan and delivery early February. Too early for me so will see if I can delay it somehow.

Do people still buy build slots??

·
Registered
58 Posts
Ordered my F Pace P400 HSE 12 november and delivery march or end of Februari,(The Netherlands) fingers crossed :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
My order for a P400e was placed on 14th. December. The expected delivery to be late February/Early March, the dealer told he hopes to have a more accurate date early in the new year.

·
Registered
14 Posts
They're definitely building them, I ordered around the same time and it was built on 5th December. Apparently there was a big issue with pivi which caused a bit of a backlog. My dealer has called mine into the dealership but apparently there is another 'hold' on the f paces now, but my dealer doesn't know why (probably does just doesn't want to tell me!)

On a separate note - has anyone managed to get an insurance quote on the 21MY? When I go on compare the market and select a 21MY f pace I don't get any quotes! Change it back to the 20MY and get loads :?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Received my delivery on New Year's Eve. D200. Very pleased with everything except phone charger doesn't seem to charge my iPhone 12 max ! Suspect it's too big- will try again tomorrow and update

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats on your new f pace, would love to see some pictures... do you have some for us :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
IanK said:
Received my delivery on New Year's Eve. D200. Very pleased with everything except phone charger doesn't seem to charge my iPhone 12 max ! Suspect it's too big- will try again tomorrow and update
Nice! Have you managed to sort out insurance for it yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
We have a D200 on order from 19 September. Was built 7 December - due for handover 22 Dec. Still at the factory - apparently delays releasing vehicles but no mention why...other than it's a priority car...Must have been a lucky one to get it pre New Year!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes that's why I was told, there was a hold on most until the new year. Mines just been released tho, scheduled to pick up on Thursday, can't wait! D200 r-dynamic S......still can't get any insurance though :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm sure you'll be fine. Jaguar will do 7 days surely? Ours is D200 R Dynamic HSE - fingers crossed we get some good news tomorrow!

·
Registered
14 Posts
pjp said:
Did you pick it up? Assume it has been insured :D
Any pics to share?
I did! Couple of crappy pictures as picked it up when it was dark and been busy all day today, will take some proper pictures tomorrow.

No still no bloody insurance, jag arranged the free drive away insurance so on that at the moment, praying they sort their stuff out before next Thursday!!

Spec:

R Dynamic S - D200, diesel MHEV
Santorini Black
Priv glass
Mars red seats
Ebony Suedecloth headline
Tech pack - wireless phone changer doesn't work on my iPhone 12.
Meridian surround sound
Black pack

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle
Gear shift Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle
Car Gear shift Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Trip computer
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Wow, that is one beautiful car..love the color and the Black Pack... enjoy your car and many safe miles... now i can't wait to collect mine :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Matey, that looks brilliant. Very nice indeed. We went for Yulong white, black pack, privacy glass, 22 alloys, red calipers to name a few. Still no movement from the factory on ours though!

1 - 20 of 252 Posts