Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ryan,

Do you have any definitive dates as we approach the end of March regarding the following:

On-road reviews: TBD
Demonstrators delivered to dealers: TBD

Previously we have been operating under vague dates but seeing that we are nine days from month end, my hope is that JLR now have more definitive dates that can be communicated to existing and future customers regarding the above.

For my specific order, I will liaise directly with my Jaguar dealer.

Thanks in advance.
Zane

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Zane

Thank you for your post.

I note your query and have taken the opportunity of enquiring within the business regarding this.

I can advise that for on-road reviews, we anticipate this to take place in mid-April with demonstrator vehicles due to arrive with our retailer network in May 2016.

Whilst I appreciate your request, I must advise that unfortunately, I would be unable to provide definitive and specific dates for this.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Ryan. I believe most people were under the impression the demonstrators were arriving in April. Any idea what has caused the push back to May 2016 now.

Regards,
Zane

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi Zane

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments and can advise that the arrival of demonstrator vehicles with our retailers has always been scheduled for May 2016 and to my knowledge, we have not previously advised otherwise.

Regards

Ryan

G

·
Hi,

I'm in France and I've bought my F-Pace on the 15th of September.
My dealer told me that it will arrive at the same time as their 2 demo vehicles.
He doesn't want to communicate any firm date knowing that everything could change with Jaguar but he's quite confident that it should arrive before the end of April.
My contracted delivery date is May 19th.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi Zane

Thank you for your post.

I note your comments and can advise that the arrival of demonstrator vehicles with our retailers has always been scheduled for May 2016 and to my knowledge, we have not previously advised otherwise.

Regards

Ryan
Hi Ryan,

I don't mean to be rude in any way here. I know you're doing your best to assist us here.

Do you work out of a different office to their team that are co-ordinating the launch events?

The reason being, we have all been invited to the launch events, where the excitement is being ramped up about owning one of your vehicles. The event managers standing on the floor, with a microphone in hand is telling us in the crowd that dealers will get demonstrators in April.

It's frustrating for you to come back with a different message when that particular team is saying this. Are you able to talk directly to this team and ask them what message they have been communicating?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hi.
just add to the last comments at the London launch we were told demonstrators delivered in April , FE's in May and everything else from June onwards, this is exactly the same message that me dealer has been giving me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Ryan,
I have had a phone call today from my dealer Guy Salmon Stockport. They said they expect their demonstrator towards the end of April. They then expect FE's to follow immediately after at the beginning of May. Are all these dealers being given false information to convey to their customers ? Please can you clarify for the members of the forum why your info conflicts with all the other indications from other sources. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hi all

Thank you for your posts.

May I apologise for the delay in response, please be assured that no discourtesy was intended.

I note your comments and can advise that further information regarding the scheduled arrival of demonstrator F-PACE models into our retailers showrooms is under embargo at the current time, therefore I am unable to advise further regarding this.

Please be assured that as soon as further information becomes available, I will be sure to communicate this.

Regards

Ryan

·
Registered
195 Posts
No, I think it means that Jaguar will make a big song and dance about demonstrator cars being in showrooms very shortly, and so generate more interest in the media and with the public. No doubt information on deliveries (at least for FEs) will come out at the same time :)
(I'm keeping fingers crossed anyway!)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Salmonfisher said:
Has anyone heard anything this morning? My dealer has been trying to get me urgently all morning but I was out - now he is with a client - most frustrating. Wonder if its news.
Sounds interesting. Can't wait to hear your news once you've spoken to your dealer.

Maybe Jaguar have got another PR stunt planned linked to an international mass reveal.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hi all, I would like to make my position clear as we are all getting fed-misinformation etc, my frustration lies in the apparent unfairness of what is happening for one country /
dealer, or customer is not for the other, this could mean level of options, levels of discounts, through to especially information to customers! I too do not want to seem as on a witch hunt for Ryan.... as (and no disrespect intended) the information we would like divoluged I suspect lies a little higher up the monkey tree. If jaguar are intending to get every dealers FE's stock to hand over to customers all at same time to show no bias to any individual/ dealer great that's fair, just tell us that date, or them should I say. Don't forget Jag that not everyone can work to your timetable and would probably like a months + notice to be some where, holidays/ work etc. And then what would be nice is to be told how long after the FE launch will standard cars be available subject to the build slot allocations obviously? It would be worth noting that most of the greater public / future customers/ and pre dealer visit questions will be to to the likes of forum members such as us, driving and parking (showing off!)And as such ambassadors for this product, I know if I wanted the full story on something... I would get more honesty from the monkey rather than what the organ grinder wanted me to know only. Please pardon the amount of monkey references here, but it's how we seem to talk down here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Now spoken to dealer. Asked to finally firm up spec in order to bring delivery forward to May/June. Sounds hopeful and as if Tedsdad is correct about email to dealers and pulling out of holding pool. First time may has been mentioned for a non FE?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts