Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, day 9 in the Portfolio loaner (whilst mine remains off the road), which I will be honest is not a patch on the R-Sport. Feels a totally different calibre of person should be driving this car. Anyhow, got home tonight, popped into reverse with nothing behind me for at least 16feet and nothing either side for 8 feet both sides and parking sensor started beeping, then went constant then clear and yellow and then went randomly into the three varied states of clear too close and approaching something!! This is the bog standard system with rear camera only. There was no cat, bird child or waving plant just the system going into meltdown again!!! I have videoed the problem and send to Jag tomorrow!!! Maybe it's just me? Maybe I have this affect on bloody cars!!!!!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
You do make me laugh Carl, good to know it is not just ITCP that goes wrong!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
maybe it was a clown hiding :twisted:

Not good at all.
:lol: :lol: I think the bloody clown is the one behind the steering wheel!!! ME!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
'Feels a totally different calibre of person should be driving this car'. Sort of comment I would associate with a bloody up market snob with a money no object attitude and bugger anyone who can't match it. Yes, we are all filled with admiration by the length of items describing your vehicle in the signature box. However the car isn't quite living up to your expectations and your well acknowledged sense of humour seems to be fading by the minute. Shame really that you should choose to take it out on the calibre of person who chose to drive your perceived lower spec car. Ahh well.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Calibre of person isn't a slur Yorkie, different strokes for different folks. The Portfolio for me feels very reserved and more traditional Jag which is why I hadn't previously bought a Jag and if a sportier option wasn't available I would have stuck with my Evoque. I personally feel the Portfolio is aimed at someone older than myself with different lifestyle. I only loaded my car up with options as they suited my life more than buying an FE....sorry.

·
Registered
419 Posts
In that case you are wholeheartedly forgiven.

·
Registered
419 Posts
You could fall in to that bracket yourself given that you could afford 4 electronic sidesteps. LOL

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
YORKIE said:
No worries Yorkie ;) Would you seriously be seen dead in my 'Chav' mobile??? I'm guessing not? :) All our cars colours, models, engines and options have been purposely selected by each of us. Forgetting options but just comparing the colours of body, wheels and the interior seats and headlining all are polar opposite to mine. :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
YORKIE said:
No, make him grovel and tell him his extras make him a snob. lol :oops:
Shush your bloody noise Jagfpacejk!! Bloody trouble maker in your flashy 3.0L!! :p :lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Jagfpacejk said:
YORKIE said:
No, make him grovel and tell him his extras make him a snob. lol :oops:
Shush your bloody noise Jagfpacejk!! Bloody trouble maker in your flashy 3.0L!! :p :lol:
Sorry Boss :cool:

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Yorkie, I could not help notice that your I'd image looks like a front door with a police logo.

Your not Yorkie off police interceptors by chance?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts