Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am at the final stage of confirming my order, and wondering if anyone has managed to deal any discounts on their F-Pace?

Mine appears not to be interested in any deals what so ever, saying there is too much demand, and that they are not able to offer anything at all?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I got the same response. The salesman hinted that there may be negotiation on Supaguard or GAP insurance. I haven't pursued these yet.

·
Registered
142 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
5 year service pack, Autoglym Lifeshine and finance at 4.9%
The 4.9% is interesting, if I can get that or lower I may consider it and keep the cash in the bank. How long ago did they offer you that and did they throw the other things in if you took it?

·
Registered
192 Posts
5 year high mileage service pack - not dependent on taking dealer finance.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Ruski said:
JLRnumber5 said:
The 4.9% is interesting, if I can get that or lower I may consider it and keep the cash in the bank. How long ago did they offer you that and did they throw the other things in if you took it?
Last week when I went in to finalise paperwork and get p/ex price. They were sweeteners to effectively match the 4.4% I already had on the table from Lloyds (which is also black horse - same as Jag finance). My dealer has been bending over backwards.

·
Registered
142 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Ruski said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Last week when I went in to finalise paperwork and get p/ex price. They were sweeteners to effectively match the 4.4% I already had on the table from Lloyds (which is also black horse - same as Jag finance). My dealer has been bending over backwards.
That's interesting, I advised my dealer early August, that I would be going cash due to the 6.8%, he hinted that they maybe able to look at it again before I take delivery in September. Previously they had stated that the 6.8% was non-negotiable. Better get a wish list prepared just in case ;) . However since I am still awaiting a reply to an email I sent them on 6th August about various things, including asking if my car will be available early September, I won't hold my breath. Drove round the back of their forecourt yesterday and my car is there :D but still no contact from the dealer.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Last week when I went in to finalise paperwork and get p/ex price. They were sweeteners to effectively match the 4.4% I already had on the table from Lloyds (which is also black horse - same as Jag finance). My dealer has been bending over backwards.[/quote]

That's interesting, I advised my dealer early August, that I would be going cash due to the 6.8%, he hinted that they maybe able to look at it again before I take delivery in September. Previously they had stated that the 6.8% was non-negotiable. Better get a wish list prepared just in case ;) . However since I am still awaiting a reply to an email I sent them on 6th August about various things, including asking if my car will be available early September, I won't hold my breath. Drove round the back of their forecourt yesterday and my car is there :D but still no contact from the dealer.[/quote]

Santander and TSB both have car loan deals at 3.5% Apr at the moment - account needed with Santander but not with TSB.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts