Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or not!

Hmm as expected my part ex offer came it 2k less than the whatcar suggested amount, unsurprisingly my Audi dealer made a better offer but against a Q7 ( which I don't want :D )...

Gap discounted from £599 to 399 think it's still cheaper elsewhere....

Service pack now here came a shock :mrgreen: :mrgreen: the services on the SC are circa £400 a pop they change plugs every service.... Still don't know why that means £400, so I went for the 5 year service pack which is £200 more than the V6 diesel at £899 :shock:

Still assessing detailing versus a deal on the autogylm life shine....

They did stick to the 5.9 Apr rate new orders are at 6.9%, I did ask why when other marques were offering cheaper APR were not, the answer being because they have full order books...

BTW I was told the SVR is nearer two years away and that it will have the new forced induction straight six itanium 3ltr petrol not the V8......

But it should be ready for next weekend....

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Admiral multi car it's £100 cheaper than my Audi, audi group 44, FP SC group 50, I have passed a birthday so that's maybe why??? But happy with £399 including business use...

Gap £231 via ALA using promo code PP15 that is for £40k cover for three years return to invoice value.... And a big saving against the Jag discount gap of 399

Oh and at last got them to half the price for AutpGlym life shine....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gman - I finally have my FPace on order, 3.0d S, Ultimate Black....

I was wondering about detailing vs. Autoglym (Lifeshine?).

Can you tell me where you got yours and what the price was?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
davisopr said:
Gman - I finally have my FPace on order, 3.0d S, Ultimate Black....

I was wondering about detailing vs. Autoglym (Lifeshine?).

Can you tell me where you got yours and what the price was?
I would say see if you have anyone close who does ceramic coating - tends to be much better than the Poly stuff but also depend on costs and what you want as if dealer does big deal then maybe you will go with what they supply.

I've just cleaned mine for first time after a ceramic finish and washed it dryed and wiped and it's back to full gloss. No polishing required

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.