Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just been told by main dealer our first edition will be available at the end of June :(
This means all other cars will be delivered after that date I assume :roll:
They just as well wait till the new registration comes out in September to launch it ..as they have missed the march date..
Originally we were told April...
By now you think Jaguar could give a firm date :roll: as they've only got to make 200 (uk) ...

Any other First editions orders out ? What have you been told?

·
Registered
203 Posts
I'm not surprised. I went through something similar when the Evoque was launched and eventually cancelled my order.

I haven't ordered a FE but a diesel S costing £60k. My dealer has been very non-specific about delivery dates.

I'm hoping that it'll arrive on a 66-plate before Xmas... :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Went up on one of the factory visits arranged for the F-pace where they were pretty sure that June is the start of the deliveries.
I think April was a bit hopeful and to be honest got a bit worried when they sent out invites to see the car as thought they were rushing them through.

Apparently in dealers April time then delivery June, so fingers crossed. can't wait... and must say it looks amazing when you see it in the flesh so to speak

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello from the U.S.A. I was just at the Jaguar event in San Francisco over the weekend and was told delivery would start late May here in the States ,but i'm sure that will be a stretch. I have to say actually sitting in the F-Pace and soaking it all in, i am happy to wait for such a fine SUV. And i drove in the XE on a closed course with the same power plant and i am impressed. I lied,i can't wait till May/June/July. Exciting!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts