Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my previous car RR Evoque I could listen to a lot more DAB stations on the radio than I can with my new F Pace.
I can't even listen to Absolute Classic Rock anymore as the radio just refuses to find it, WHY!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
mslatte said:
In my previous car RR Evoque I could listen to a lot more DAB stations on the radio than I can with my new F Pace.
I can't even listen to Absolute Classic Rock anymore as the radio just refuses to find it, WHY!!!
Just looked on mine and it is there but is listed as Absolute C Rock so you may have missed it

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
mslatte said:
Maybe you have the 'Taste Filter' enabled? :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
mslatte said:
Maybe you have the 'Taste Filter' enabled? :D
+1 :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
I too found that problem from coming from Evoque, I think I went into radio :? menu DAB then sub menu NATL ( national I am guessing!!) :? then the list came up with my favourite...... :D Absolute.... :shock: .80s.. :eek:
Dealer said that it can sometimes vary dependant on area...for some reason! Anyway once it found it ,and it was stored, it has been fine since... ;)
Now just sit back and wait for the comments about 80s too come in :roll:

·
Registered
184 Posts
My DAB has completely disappeared - Has anyone else had this?

I phoned Jaguar and they said I need to book it in - do they not realise that most people that can buy an f-pace are somewhat busy and can't just "book it in" - It really narks me.

Getting a bit p'd off with all sorts of things. It's a nice car, but there's plenty of competition out there which would suit me just as well.

What's wrong with "pop it in at your convenience and we'll take a look?" - is it me?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Many thanks for replies,moved my F Pace a few hundred yards, tried again and found a lot more stations than I could find on my drive, all working as required now. Still can't understand why my wifes lowly Fiesta found everything DAB on the drive and the F Pace couldn't.

·
Registered
67 Posts
eastwinger said:
Pos.k said:
Jags cat said:
Now just sit back and wait for the comments about 80s too come in :roll:
I think you'll find we are too polite to mock the afflicted
Is that in your 80's or of the 80's

·
Registered
922 Posts
Play nicely boys.... I am only 50 in a few weeks :eek:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jags cat said:
Play nicely boys.... I am only 50 in a few weeks :eek:
I am probably closer to the 80's , I am thinking about getting go faster stripes on my Zimmer frame , mind you it does have 22" rims

1 - 15 of 15 Posts