Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Its an "optional feature" and is now £55 after the price rise, the only thing my wife specified on my car and its the one thing that sucks as value for money. :x

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
It's a bit like the lever in the back to release the seats - can't remember £70? - either way, that too should be standard.

I wish I'd paid for 4 wheels now rather than the standard 3. Apparently it's not a reliant robin suv, just built like one.....

·
Registered
168 Posts
simonp820 said:
I'm sure when I've seen other F-Paces there's a little roller-type cover to go over the cup holders in the central console - or did I dream this?! Any idea why I don't have one?!

View attachment 1302
Yes, not standard I'm afraid, but I paid for it as it does look nice and hides stuff :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
Its an "optional feature" and is now £55 after the price rise, the only thing my wife specified on my car and its the one thing that sucks as value for money. :x
At least it works! The InControl Pro sucks coz it is stupid money and doesn't work!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
simonp820 said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
RaVolVoR said:
At least it works! The InControl Pro sucks coz it is stupid money and doesn't work!!
Mine works fine ;)
Have you driven your car?? Picked mine up last Friday, everyday something happens...the cd jams, cameras pack up, screen went black tonight totally dead then after ten minutes came on. Fortunately I was recording it at the time as more evidence to bank for my compensation claim!

·
Registered
168 Posts
simonp820 said:
CarlFRZ434 said:
RaVolVoR said:
Mine works fine ;)
Same here - mine seems to wrk fine (got a query around USB import which I'm chasing with the dealer

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am considering cancelling my F-pace which is at my dealers awaiting my collection. (It arrived 5 weeks early and I have decided to wait until 1st Sept) without the cup holder cover it compares to a Vauxhall Corsa. I did not see the option on the configurator but my dealer assures me it is there "tucked away in the accesories section" still can't see it having looked several times !! It should be included as a standard feature. Anyway my dealer has informed me I can still have it fitted at a cost of £250. Errrr no thanks Jaguar as I've already spent colossal cash. The F-pace I test drove definately had the cover and I had no idea it was an extra option. I'm not a happy customer and not that desperate for an F-pace to be ripped off and treated badly. Me thinks a goodwill gesture is in order and it should be fitted for free as it's clearly not visible on the configurator. Ahhh Johnpoulton you are a god as I just read your comment re the cover is only available on the confuserator if you order an automatic, thank you John as I now know I'm not going mad trying to find it on my manual confuserator ! I will be doing battle with my dealer in the morning and if they don't fit it as a good will gesture I will walk away and buy a Porsche.

·
Registered
13 Posts
After having a play with the configurator, I think I've cracked it. You are only given the option on auto cars. I would have picked this option if I'd seen it but being a manual man I never had the chance! Kinda feel better that I can't have it anyway.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The cup holder cover has almost been as controversial as Brexit. No surely not.

Like many I think they should be standard, I'd expect them on a £15k car. I ordered them as my final adjustment before lockdown. No doubt produced in the Far East for a few quid, I feel I've been robbed, but didn't want to spoil the look for the sake of £50, which for new orders now increased by 10% to £55.

Talking of the Far East, lots a f pace accessories appearing on eBay, so who knows a cup holder cover could be available in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Configurator specifies " Twin front cup holders with cover." Is it the case that uncovered cup holders are standard and all I bought was a ( scratched ) 50 quid sliding cover? If that's the case this is real deception by Jaguar.
I'm at Guy Salmon tomorrow to have some cut stitching replaced ( lousy PDI ) and for the CD fault to be "looked at", again, so will press them on this seeming scam.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts