Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I crossed over to J from LR so not far from the tree!!! R-Sport in Ammonite but as with my previous cars got carried away with options list so just blown £22k on everything from led lights, TV, electric tow bar, black pack.......easier to say what isn't an option!!! Build slot last week of July so delivery either August/Sept!! Dealer said buy a First Edition!!! I said stuff that I want a unique car, not one that I have to share the same spec with 2,000 other people!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Re: FE - 2000 world wide, 350 in the UK. Only 250 blue ones, if you want exclusive go for a gold FE :D

As above, £62k on a 2.0 diesel - that is a lot of money. Have you tried driving the 3.0d? It's a nice upgrade.

·
Registered
302 Posts
SonicPace said:
Re: FE - 2000 world wide, 350 in the UK. Only 250 blue ones, if you want exclusive go for a gold FE :D

As above, £62k on a 2.0 diesel - that is a lot of money. Have you tried driving the 3.0d? It's a nice upgrade.
+1 .....

That's an awful lot of money on a 2.0 car ...... I'd seriously question some of the additions and work out how to get the S spec, as the car with this engine is superb...

But at end of day .... It's your cash to do what you want with it...... A GOLD FE would be damn unique though (in the UK that is)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Woah!

Each to their own but I drew the line when my spec on a 2.0d RS hit £50k. At that value the 3.0d S has to be worthy of very serious consideration even if that involves living without an £850 on-board telly.

At £60k with options throwing another grand at premium paint may be the route to exclusivity? Tempest instead of Ammonite perhaps?

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
TV? Really? Have it in the Evoque as it came with the dynamic lux spec and in the last 4 years have used it er.... Never!

How long do you intend to keep the car?

·
Registered
203 Posts
£62k on a 2.0??!! That's madness IMHO. The 3.0d is a much better drive and you can have it nicely specced for that money.

In fact you're not too far off a FE if you can find one at list price...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes it's a lot of money, agreed but I will be using and enjoying each option. I'd rather spend the extra money that the 3.0 engine costs on options for the 2.0l. Also I save on the running costs of the 2.0l and better residual cost too.
Normally have the TV on in the Evoque so use it everyday as I also have the 825w stereo in that car too. Intend to keep this car the longest so don't mind spending the money on it, possibly 5 yrs. I wouldn't be changing the Evoque only we had Disco 4 before and whilst the Evoque is great little car I could just do with slightly more space, plus I think the F-Pace looks cracking.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Fair enough! You've thought it through and that's the beauty of being able to spec the car in the UK exactly as you want it (minus a better choice of leather perhaps!)

PS I hope you have a TV license.

:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts