Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
I was speaking with Harwoods earlier and the salesman advised that this could be something to do with the Aluminium touching the metal on the tail gate

·
Registered
208 Posts
This shouldn't even be an issue worth posting on anymore. As Lucy from Jag customer service mentioned, there is already a technical service bulletin out detailing the issue and instructing service departments how to fix it. If you sign in to Topix you can see it yourself. Just take it in to your dealer, refer to the TSB, and they will get it fixed.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Apparently the parts are on back order.
I have been offered a replacement car!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Delboy2911 said:
I was speaking with Harwoods earlier and the salesman advised that this could be something to do with the Aluminium touching the metal on the tail gate
Actually I have two different issues with my FE. One is definitely the rear suspension, but I have another noise from the back, which could well be the tailgate. I was able to demonstrate it by braking and starting moving again. It's definitely not the suspension; that's a very different and louder sound when going over bumps etc causing the suspension to move. It's more as if the body is flexing slightly, sorry I can't describe it better.

While the suspension is sorted and the other noise investigated I have been loaned an XJ :cool:

·
Registered
27 Posts
When they fixed my rear suspension, they advised me that there was some noise from the rear trim and tailgate. As I needed the car to go away last week, it is going to be booked in this week for that to be fixed. The noise car be loud after initially starting but reduces during driving.

·
Banned
444 Posts
I am now experiencing a clicking sound from the rear of the vehicle which is
audible when manoeuvring at low speed. I have now been reliably advised
that this fault is covered on "Topix", the reference number being SSM72784
(panel deformation).

What exactly do they do to resolve this issue?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.