Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car arrived at dealers today so had to go and have a look! Should all be ready for Thursday. Can't wait!

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
Looking sweeeeeeeeeeet. ;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Jasonfpace said:
Car arrived at dealers today so had to go and have a look! Should all be ready for Thursday. Can't wait!
Looks great black contrasting with the White. Makes me reconsider changing my all black order to white! Interestingly I've just been looking at a Ferrari 488GTB in white and also looks great!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very pleased with it, not everyone choice the common white but think it looks stunning!

·
Registered
161 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow. Nice cars. Both of them. Good luck for Thursday. Not jealous at all!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Just noticed your pre collection pics!!! Pair of black bonnet vents would set that off a treat!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Just noticed your pre collection pics!!! Pair of black bonnet vents would set that off a treat!!!
Thanks but not thanks on the vents cheers Carl!
Any update on your fixes?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
They look great, I wonder why the drivers door handle is off on the first pic?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
F-Pace S said:
No idea, various pieces of trims, plastic in the car itself so a fair bit of work for them to do to get it ready.

Didn't want to go into detail until I get the car on Thursday. If it's not perfect that's when I will say something.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Jasonfpace said:
F-Pace S said:
No idea, various pieces of trims, plastic in the car itself so a fair bit of work for them to do to get it ready.

Didn't want to go into detail until I get the car on Thursday. If it's not perfect that's when I will say something.
Yes of course, it doesn't matter what it looks like when it arrives, it is the finished product we are interested in. Maybe something to do with keyless

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Jasonfpace said:
F-Pace S said:

Yes of course, it doesn't matter what it looks like when it arrives, it is the finished product we are interested in. Maybe something to do with keyless
Maybe they use the key to open the door as the battery is not connected while in transport?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.