1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is Corrie...

photo 1.jpg

And this is her new car....

delivery 4.JPG

delivery 2.JPG

morningb after.jpg

Sadly Corrie had a massive stroke three weeks ago and we thought she might not see her new toy.... Happily, although now completely deaf as a result, and unable to hold her head level & falls over a lot, she was able to enjoy her first drive and we all agreed that the configurable mood lighting is the best way to spend £200... :D

The tech seems a bit overwhelming at first but seems to work, but early days.... Dissappointed that today the media defaulted to the radio and not the ipod as last used yesterday, but we'll see!

Awesome bit of bling though!!! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks great, IRR with red leather here too, mine is black packed. Sorry to hear about Corrie

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
corriescar66 said:
Will try and get better pics for Mr A after it comes back with it's ceramic coating midweek.....
Message to Corrie & her Mum & Dad....

Thank you for the pics. Just what I needed on this dreary, rainy afternoon in Scotland. I have worked my socks off over these last few days and it's good to see one of the prizes of all of my hard work & magic that I deliver for others in business - for me & Mrs A, a gorgeous F-pace come March '17.

Your car looks amazing. Truly. I just love the non-black pack and the IRR on the S model. Thank you.

Arianne

PS. My best wishes to Corrie - she is a really gorgeous looking dog.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Great to see another take on trim options, very shiny... Back in the day you would have needed an afternoon with a bottle of brasso with all that chrome :lol: :lol:
Hope corrie continues to bless your lives... Know only to well like others on here how much these characters bring into our lives. ;)
Regards,

·
Registered
64 Posts
Corrie should meet Fritz ...

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
formbyjules said:
Corrie should meet Fritz ...

Does Fritz like water?! Corrie likes walking on the beach, but after a one inch wave broke and got her paws wet, keeps well out of range!

Thought I'd add post ceramic pics for Mr A who still has a long wait.....

View attachment 2891

View attachment 576

View attachment 577

Thanks for all the kind wishes for Corrie, considering how she was after the stroke for the first week she is doing well.... Blind in one eye, deaf and wobbly but still a wee monkey! :D

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And a few more..... If anyone was considering alternative trims on the 'S' from black or metallic in UK....

View attachment 3049

IMG_0140.JPG

On a happy note, I don't seem to have any ICTP issues.... Everything works, surround cameras are excellent especially at night (can use these on their own without using parking sensors - shame they stop working over 15mph for some daft reason...).

Suspension is firmer and less forgiving than I remember, and can't see much difference between normal & dynamic, but early days still - No lateral wobble so far... :)

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Corrie looks very relaxed and at home on the passenger seat :p . . also noticed your enhanced gear/drive control growler emblem . . adding the personal touch :) . . your car looks fabulous, very nice pics!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
catwoman said:
Corrie looks very relaxed and at home on the passenger seat :p . . also noticed your enhanced gear/drive control growler emblem . . adding the personal touch :) . . your car looks fabulous, very nice pics!
Corrie seems to like the snug nature of the front seats and unusually snuggles down and goes to sleep, which she hasn't done in a car for a long time! :D

May re-do Growler as I was expecting them to remove black original rather than just stick on top as it is proud of the top 'lip'... Something I don't see why Jag don't do as standard.....

Always good to make the car feel personal and homely, for the owner (dog), driver and all other passengers/animals! :lol:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Just noticed even more bling!! Nice Growler :)

Corrie looks like she's enjoying her car .. how is she?
May get the wheel 'ring' depending on MBadger's feedback!

It's a bit of an uphill learning curve for everyone...... Losing her hearing, partial eyesight and balance has turned her into a very needy, clingy doggie... 13 3/4 years of training wiped out as voice commands now useless and she has to squint through the good eye making her look very wonky!

Still a loveable wee rogue though and yes she seems to have really taken to the F Pace. Perhaps Cats and Dogs can get on after all!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
corriescar66 said:
JLRnumber5 said:

It's a bit of an uphill learning curve for everyone...... Losing her hearing, partial eyesight and balance has turned her into a very needy, clingy doggie... 13 3/4 years of training wiped out as voice commands now useless and she has to squint through the good eye making her look very wonky!

Still a loveable wee rogue though and yes she seems to have really taken to the F Pace. Perhaps Cats and Dogs can get on after all!! :lol:
You mean the cover for the gear selector wheel ? Didn't order it - think it might look pretty bad.
Got the rear cup holder covers on way, ordered front as well but doesn't fit properly so got refund

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mbadger77 said:
corriescar66 said:
JLRnumber5 said:

You mean the cover for the gear selector wheel ? Didn't order it - think it might look pretty bad.
Got the rear cup holder covers on way, ordered front as well but doesn't fit properly so got refund
No, I meant the 'chrome' ring for the steering wheel- thought I remember reading you were thinking of getting it?

Put Growler on selector - see pic... I think it works quite well....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts