Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car had its first service a few weeks ago it's done 90 miles since this weekend drove up to Manchester and back and coolant warning light came on.
It didn't appear to have any leaks should this not have been done during service also it looks like you can't just use a off the shelf coolant to top it up dose anyone know which coolant should be used or is it back to jaguar again
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
You can top up with water as per the manual , but I'd be tempted to swing past the dealer as that shouldn't happen. Someone else on here posted coolant light coming on quite early into ownership took it to dealer and they found a leak , there is now a topic doc for that leak for dealers to check.

See this thread too
https://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4147

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you June 16
I will drop it by the dealership
But should this not have been topped up during the first service if so either it wasn't done or there must be a leak
As level is halfway down the tank but no obvious sign of a leak

·
Registered
28 Posts
jagman2017 - -

I would say since you just had the vehicle in a few weeks ago for maintenance, I would break speed records getting it back to Dealer Service to let them finish the job. Keep the mantle of responsibility squarely on them and let them earn their high labor fees.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.