Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of the members have a confirmed delivery date as apposed to an estimated delivery date.
I placed a deposit in early October but my dealer is only saying delivery should be June/July. I am getting a bit frustrated with the lack of comunication from Jaguar

·
Registered
539 Posts
I do not yet have a confirmed delivery date. My order is over with Jaguar (I have some kind of reference number), but it's still in a state where the order can be modified. I don't believe any non first editions have delivery dates. Where customers have been given then, I do wonder if it's just the dealer providing an estimate.

·
Registered
56 Posts
None are confirmed yet -- just found out that they are all still estimates. We now have estimates ranging from April to September with mine being 22nd July. They just don't know yet -- but you can guarantee they will want it to be as soon as possible...

·
Registered
410 Posts
I've noticed on a US F PACE site they seem to be getting much more detail and transparency on orders (see below in US date format) than us in the UK:

Order Date: 1/30/16
Build Date: 4/22/16
Delivery Date: 6/17/16
Accepted Handover: 6/22/16
Planned Handover: 6/22/16

·
Registered
410 Posts
HA fox Nottingham still telling me Sept?? They are however updating early next week so it might change...

·
Registered
948 Posts
My salesman is over at the factory this Thursday so hopefully I'll hear when they are expecting delivery of their first few orders, I believe I was either the second or third on their books so hoping that equates to April/May. If Jaguar are anything like LandRover this estimate delivery will be sooner as both my current RRSport and the one delivered last year arrived early.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Think your going to be disappointed...unless they are planning to deliver yours before the first edtions...been told late June,had order in right at the start ....hope your right though ...cause it means first editions might be earlier...fingers crossed

·
Registered
948 Posts
Waynem said:
Think your going to be disappointed...unless they are planning to deliver yours before the first edtions...been told late June,had order in right at the start ....hope your right though ...cause it means first editions might be earlier...fingers crossed
Was chatting to him this evening and he's confident it will be no later than May because most of the demand is on the 2.0 diesel. Will know more on Friday evening when he gets back and I was indeed second to order with what is Northern Ireland sole Jag dealer so this should help.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I queried delivery dates with my dealer and was told that the orders so far are held in a holding pool , they will not be able to give delivery dates until these get moved to the build pool next month. They are expecting deliveries to be from late June onwards.

·
Registered
948 Posts
ajluker said:
Spoke to the dealer today and have a confirmed build date of April. Said one the build commences I will get a firm delivery for May at the latest.
Called in to the dealers whilst leaving the RRSport in for its service and they are still expecting their first deliveries in May so I'm still hoping that will include me.

·
Registered
948 Posts
AshleyR said:
The official line at the Manchester Preview;
"Dealers to receive display and demo vehicles April, First Editions delivered in May and general roll-out from June 1st".
Hope this helps!
Charles Hurst Jaguar Belfast are receiving their display model 11th of March.

·
Registered
195 Posts
AshleyR said:
The official line at the Manchester Preview;
"Dealers to receive display and demo vehicles April, First Editions delivered in May and general roll-out from June 1st".
Hope this helps!
I have today been told that my First Edition is scheduled to be built week ending 15 April with delivery to dealer 20 May.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts