Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so spec finalised, order placed and delivery date stated as 24th June to dealer. After thinking long and hard (mainly about wheels, lights and colour) I have finalised:

S 3.0D
Ultimate black
Jet and red Taurus leather (just for a change)
Black pack (to go with the black wheels and Windows and for that ultimate sports feel with red brake callipers)
10 way memory seats (multiple car users in our house x3)
22 inch black double helix wheels
LED headlights (for the look and adaptive functions)
In control touch pro (for the modern feel in both the interactive screen and instrument panel)
Mood lighting (don't know why just fancied it - also think it gives that class feel - something different)
Privacy glass
Gesture tailgate (I hate shopping)

I know, it is quite a safe spec but it does look good in black (for at least 10 minutes after washing anyway)

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice spec. Not so much safe, I would say gutsy going with an all black exterior. Silver would be safe in my opinion

The red upholstery should set it off brilliantly. Are you going for the standard black on the roof lining too?

Interesting you've not gone for the pano roof. A pretty expensive luxury I know but I can't live without one now, coming from an Evoque.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I forgot to add I also have the adaptive cruise control.

Yes went for the standard headlining and no pano roof. I have never really been a fan of sun roofs so have never had one - and as you say a very expensive luxury.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.