Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK - splitting hairs now. The last choice I have to make to fix the spec is whether I go for the CML. I Was under the impression that the standard mood lighting had a couple of options, but speaking to my dealer today it seems it's blue only.
For any choice you have to go for the configurable version (makes sense I suppose).
Question is, is it a pointless extra £200 or in 9 months time am I going to think to myself "why didn't I just spend the little extra?" Problem is, of course - where do you bloody stop? :roll:

·
Registered
302 Posts
had it on my Mini and definitely worth the few quid as it's nice to have a change every now and again!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've selected CML but there doesn't seem to be much info available...as well as being able to change the colour, I think you get more lighting...below is a clip from an earlier post:-

Just wanted to share some info on this option, courtesy of a man from Jag I met at Cheltenham dealer.

Without Mood: Door signature lines/ door bins/ interior door handles illuminated in phosphor blue.
Interior lights/ footwell lights/ glovebox light illuminated by 'filament' type bulbs (yellowy white). No dash signature line illumination (above the vents).

With Mood: Interior lights/ footwell lights illuminated by white LEDs. Glovebox illuminated by filament bulb. All other lights configurable (colour/ brightness), including dash signature line.

My point is: I HAVE to have all the interior lights matching thus I have opted for mood lighting (which will be set to white!) and I'll have to get a white LED from Halfords for the glovebox!

N.B. Interior lights/ footwell lights do not change colour with mood lighting- white only!

Please double check this info if it is important to you. The Man from Jag wasn't sure himself and had to check.
Don't know about boot area (will be matching LED for me, one way or another).

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yes online configurator states that these are in addition to the standard lighting.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Have opted for this too, as Mrs jags cat has the latest RRE with red back leather with config mood lighting and has it set to red all the time, and at night it does look the part! And where do you stop?.... well like most on here !!!when my pocket money ran out :lol:

G

·
Hello

We have spec config mood lighting . worth it for £200 in my humble opinion, as these sorts of things can not be retro fitted after wards

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I am convinced. That's it now - spec finished, sent to dealer. Never to be looked at again until I go to collect it deep into the misty future (well maybe)

G

·
Hello .. well done, but ours was a difficult call between a Evoque or F pace, both great cars for different reasons

So have I done the right thing .. Evoque or F Pace ? please help

G

·
Bonkers said:
Ok I am convinced. That's it now - spec finished, sent to dealer. Never to be looked at again until I go to collect it deep into the misty future (well maybe)
well done you won't regret it I am sure :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts