Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently my dealer got an email yesterday stating configs that are complete (ticked in the dealer system) with deposits down are now being extracted in to the Jaguar build systems. This still doesn't give any clear dates but is a step forward...

My final and submitted Spec:

- FPACE S 3.0L Petrol Super Charged
- Glacier White, Black Pack and 22" Black Helix Wheels (with full size spare) + ASR
- Sliding Panoramic roof and Privacy Glass
- LED Headlights and Practicality pack
- InTouch Control Pro and Mood Lighting
- 14 Way memory sports seats, black gloss trim, Taurus red/black leather
- Heated S Steering wheel and electric column

Will keep you posted on dates etc and see anyone in London 3rd March who is attending the preview :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dave, and I hope so...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I now have a Jaguar order number for what it's worth. On a positive note my friend who works at JLR has a contact who is apparently now the F PACE production scheduling manager at Solihull so I've pinged them my order ref to see what they can tell me :)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Deposit paid back in Sept with a provisional spec but now it's getting closer I am questioning my colour choice.

Originally I was thinking the Ammonite Grey with the black 22" rims and black pack but now I'm leaning towards either Silver or metallic white. Any else in two minds?

P.S.
Spec is as follows

Ammonite Grey (Silver or Met White)
22" Black rims
Black pack
Red Interior
825w Stereo with In Touch Pro Pack
Memory pack
Cold climate pack
Spare spacer wheel
AdSR

·
Registered
539 Posts
I originally spec'd Ammonite, but I'm now leaning towards Silver too!

I'll hopefully make my mind up when I see it on Thursday in Manchester. Unfortunately I won't see an Ammonite in the flesh, but the photos I've seen didn't make me excited.

What is the cold climate pack?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Dal, that is great news. You do realise that if you get something concrete back from your connection at JLR about specific build dates that suddenly you'll have a lot of best friends.

Just remind me, what's your favourite kind of beer again...

·
Registered
39 Posts
luminated said:
Deposit paid back in Sept with a provisional spec but now it's getting closer I am questioning my colour choice.

Originally I was thinking the Ammonite Grey with the black 22" rims and black pack but now I'm leaning towards either Silver or metallic white. Any else in two minds?

I put a deposit down back in september. have been Ammonite grey all along but now in two minds. I did take a visit to local Jaguar dealer a few months back and saw the grey on an XE, must say it didnt blow me away at the time. but at the weekend there was an XE in our train station car park with black rims and it looked lovely

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know Harvey lol. I'm very interested to see what comes back on build date. Dealer is saying Sept but US people are getting June/July dates...

Oh and Peroni :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Maybe my dealer being over conservative?? I'm hoping for a sooner date either from the dealer or via my JLR contacts now I have an order number...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Neil said:
I originally spec'd Ammonite, but I'm now leaning towards Silver too!

I'll hopefully make my mind up when I see it on Thursday in Manchester. Unfortunately I won't see an Ammonite in the flesh, but the photos I've seen didn't make me excited.

What is the cold climate pack?
I currently having a Corris Grey 2015 Range Range Sport so I'm use to grey but I'm starting to feel that silver or white might show off the detailing of the design better than grey. And after seeing those photos of the Silver S model in London else where on the forum I'm convinced a rethink on colour is needed.

Oh almost forgot, the cold climate pack is basically front and rear heated seats with heated steering wheel.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I looked at the Cold Climate Pack but it's a little mis-leading quoting 'Front and Rear Heated Seats' when front heated seats are standard on all models anyhow.

Basically, it's Rear Heated Seats & Heated Steering wheel for £510 versus the £185 for the heated wheel and £410 for heated rears if specified separately.

I just went for the heated wheel. My rear seats will mostly be covered in child car seats anyhow!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I asked my kids and they didn't value heated seats enough to pay me the additional £410. They also didn't want to pay for the electric reclining seats which is shame because that would have sorted both birthday and Christmas presents for this year.

·
Registered
948 Posts
PaulC said:
I looked at the Cold Climate Pack but it's a little mis-leading quoting 'Front and Rear Heated Seats' when front heated seats are standard on all models anyhow.

Basically, it's Rear Heated Seats & Heated Steering wheel for £510 versus the £185 for the heated wheel and £410 for heated rears if specified separately.

I just went for the heated wheel. My rear seats will mostly be covered in child car seats anyhow!!
For me they are important, my RRSport has them and since my disabled son occupies the front passenger seat the wife is stuck in the rear most of the time and like most women she's a cold rife. LOL

If the Adaptive cruise control had been cheaper I'd have ordered it too but the wife has it in her GTI and its class but at £1400 (I think) it's just not worth it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts