Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I just cannot decide which colour to go with.

I've ordered the 2.0ltr R-Sport model with 20" Venom alloys but cannot decide on colour. At the moment I have spec'd Dark Sapphire Blue but really like Ultimate Black as well.

Also seen a few photos of Italian Racing Red and think it looks amazing but not sure how I'd feel in real life.

If only I could get Elector Blue on my model!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I agree I would love the FE blue but not the restrictions on spec so went for the S. I would also have opted for the Galaxy Black (think it was called that) which was black with a blue metallic flake but not available until the summer. So I opted for ultimate black, black pack, black 22s and tinted windiws.

·
Registered
55 Posts
All black will be very nice, I think that will look cool.
For me it will be glacier white with black pack and black wheels.
Black is always nice, I took white beacuse I don't clean the car soo much, I hope mine won't look like a huge refrigerator.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I have a friend in global logistics at JLR. She mentioned they have F PACE's in the compound ready to ship for first release. The glacier white, black pack, black wheels (also my choice) suits it well apparently :)

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've chosen Glacier White with black pack and black 22" helix alloys too.

Saw a XF at the dealer last week in Glacier with black pack and it looked great - I think it'll suit the F-Pace well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts