Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
TDF2016 said:
Black or silver wheels with R.Silver, DS Blue, IRR? Can't decide which combo?
R.Silver : Black
DS Blue : Silver
IRR: Either but 70:30 in favour of black

·
Registered
688 Posts
black
silver
silver

·
Registered
8 Posts
Why not mixing? I have the same dilemma with colour and rim choice.
In any case you need a second set of tyres for the winter. If you live in northern or middle Europe anyway
Why not choosing the rims that come with your standard configuration for example for winter driving. Maybe in black and maybe with a little surcharge (depending on your config). The second set of rims for summer driving you choose from the accessories - for example in silver. That's the solution I will go for at the moment.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have ordered double helix silver plus with my rhodium silver 3.0d and I am now having second thoughts - has anyone seen any real life pictures?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
View attachment 52

flameboy said:
I have ordered double helix silver plus with my rhodium silver 3.0d and I am now having second thoughts - has anyone seen any real life pictures?
Here you go. A tad dull I think. Needs some contrasts. But a safe option.
Too much silver for sure, same as black car black wheels....too much!! Reason I like the black double helix is they are not totally gloss black finish, more a satin Matt black deep deep charcoal.

·
Registered
688 Posts
agree that you need the contrast on the wheels..I've gone for the silver Helix on Storm Grey

·
Registered
142 Posts
Too much silver for sure, but like black car black wheels....too much!! Reason I like the black double helix is they are not totally gloss black finish, more a satin Matt black deep deep charcoal.[/quote]

Agree, I hate black cars with black wheels.... even though that is what I have ordered :shock: , but as you state the black double helix in the flesh, especially with some brake dust on them look charcoal and with the gloss black inserts are the best looking wheel to me! Still I am under the opinion that once I have mine it will be straight down the spray shop to get a similar spray job to the FE wheels, which also in the flesh are far darker than in pics.

·
Registered
46 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
View attachment 52

flameboy said:
Here you go. A tad dull I think. Needs some contrasts. But a safe option.
Thank you. Really appreciate that, I have been looking everywhere. I think it has made my mind up to go back to my original choice of black wheels and the black pack.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am guessing that's a black with black pack but could be a FE black? Zoom in on the wheels and you see the contrast with satin and gloss black, but the photo as it stands makes the wheels look glossy which they are not. Still resigned to spending a few more quid to get them sprayed to a smoke grey colour (leaving the black gloss inserts) but will wait until delivery and a bit of brake dust on the wheels!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts