Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Got the call. Can collect it next Friday. There were almost 20 waiting for delivery. Mine was one of the few without black pack and standard wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Fit for a Prime Minister.............go get it red............though it's a heck of a long wait until next Friday but........................................................it'll be well worth the wait. Best wishes.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Looks smart, redonebe!

Are the lightweight wheels standard in Belgium? In the UK, they charge about £400 for them, which I think is a bit strange if they're a thinner wheel and contain less metal. Unless it has to be stronger to take the same weight?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bobcat said:
Looks smart, redonebe!

Are the lightweight wheels standard in Belgium? In the UK, they charge about £400 for them, which I think is a bit strange if they're a thinner wheel and contain less metal. Unless it has to be stronger to take the same weight?
Yes they are standard in Belgium on the Prestige but maybe i am going to replace them by a non Jaguar one. Not decided yet.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cobstar said:
redonebe - your car looks very nice. Looking forward to reading more about how you find the car given you've come from an X3.
A little bit to early to compare. Certainly more quiet and more comfortable seats in comparison with the X3. I will miss the Auto Hold function.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
redonebe said:
Cobstar said:
redonebe - your car looks very nice. Looking forward to reading more about how you find the car given you've come from an X3.
A little bit to early to compare. Certainly more quiet and more comfortable seats in comparison with the X3. I will miss the Auto Hold function.
How funny, a week in mine from my 5 series BM to the FP, and the auto hold function is something you love at the time and really miss when it is gone. That and the "free" dipping mirror in the BM

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
F-Pace S said:
How funny, a week in mine from my 5 series BM to the FP, and the auto hold function is something you love at the time and really miss when it is gone. That and the "free" dipping mirror in the BM
After two days i am still happy with the car but keep thinking what if the build quality was equal to the BMW. That would be the best of both worlds. British design and German quality :cool:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
redonebe said:
F-Pace S said:
After two days i am still happy with the car but keep thinking what if the build quality was equal to the BMW. That would be the best of both worlds. British design and German quality :cool:
Totally agree

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.