1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Hood

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Automotive design

Evertng working fine, took the 3G SIM card and had the data all the way from show room to restaurant. HUD cool as hell.

Will post more tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I actually like white with pout the black pack on the S version. Can we see an image of the back, with the satin rear skid plate?

Thank you.

Arianne

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Very nice, Interesting how ours are the same colour and spec but look totally different due to chrome accents and wheels. It carries it well and yours will be more unusual than the ubiquitous black pack!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Arianne said:
I actually like white with pout the black pack on the S version. Can we see an image of the back, with the satin rear skid plate?

Thank you.

Arianne
Will do tomorrow ... had to drive straight to my mum who isn't well at the moment , and it will be dark soon.

Also I changed the mood lighting from blue to orange ... suits the brown/black a lot better. Will take a pic of that too.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Loving that Gdank, that leather really is quite nice

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Photos of the orange mood lighting.

Just spent 45mins in the car trying to set everything up ... man it takes a while ... can't complain as I got to sit in it for 45mins more :mrgreen:

Car Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Personal luxury car

Automotive design Personal luxury car Auto part Electronic device Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Orange lighting looks good. It's a shame you can't change the neon blue on the centre console. That's what stopped me going for configurable lighting. That and you are forced to red only in dynamic.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Orange lighting looks good. It's a shame you can't change the neon blue on the centre console. That's what stopped me going for configurable lighting. That and you are forced to red only in dynamic.
Orange is a good colour... every now & again have fully matching blue, then realise that would've been free so change it!

Unless you have overly sensitive artistic karma, I don't find it too distressing when they don't match!!! :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very nice. I am liking the brogue leather in your photos more than I thought. I expect it goes well with the white paintwork.

Enjoy that 3.0 diesel engine - its great!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PeterT said:
Very nice. I am liking the brogue leather in your photos more than I thought. I expect it goes well with the white paintwork.

Enjoy that 3.0 diesel engine - its great!
Re: Leather - I was very nervous for a long time. There are very few pictures of the leather on the web from owners, and the one's I found looked bad. Also the sample sheet is less than an A5 piece of paper ... so hard to tell how a whole car will look inside from a small bit of cloth.

However when I opened the door I was hit with a great sigh of relief as I bloody loved it! I know people want pics of the outside (which I will get more) but I also want to get some good photo's of the Brogue Leather so people can see it if they are thinking of spec'ing it.

The 3L is a beast ... I was driving on the M25 home and it would just glide up to 85-90mph with me almost zero effort. I constantly had to keep it reined in! Then later I only half stabbed the gas and was thrown back in my seat! I seriously can't wait until it's run in and I can floor it and red line that monster!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Great to see another Brogue man. I had same dilemma as you since the photos were very light quite often and not a good representation. The swatch at dealers was dark brown as is the configurator but I'm pleased with the final result but also would have been happy with it Darker.

I did put up quite a few photos a few months ago just so it may help a few people decide as it's hard to get the feel from photos. I also am quite liking white without black pack in some ways though the black does seem a natural contrast.

Great looking car.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Arianne said:
Can we see an image of the back, with the satin rear skid plate?
Just for you ... plus a picture in the early morning sun. I'm really loving that metallic white, as the colour really shifts depending on the light source and colour.

Tire Sky Car Wheel Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Thank you. Perfect combination for assertive, agressive sports design and beautiful elegance.

Have a lovely day,

Arianne

·
Registered
138 Posts
Absolutely superb looking motor.

The turbines you have chosen work really well with the white and are complimented by the standard satin trim and lack of black pack.

Very well chosen!

I'm all the more excited for my collection tomorrow now!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Arianne said:
Thank you. Perfect combination for assertive, agressive sports design and beautiful elegance.

Have a lovely day,

Arianne
I second this comment. I almost very nearly but not quite changed my spec to turbines and no black pack. Vascillated for days. I stayed with Matt black wheels because they hide the dirt so well and for me it's dirty wheels that make a car look dirty. Lots of braking in urban environments means a wheel looks grubby in a few days. The downside with black wheels is it hides the size whereas those turbines look awesome!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Big Pimp said:
Absolutely superb looking motor.

The turbines you have chosen work really well with the white and are complimented by the standard satin trim and lack of black pack.

Very well chosen!
+1 really do agree

1 - 20 of 22 Posts