Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collected my F Pace Portfolio in IRR from Stratstone Nottingham. Ordered in April by H A FOX but sold to me by Stratstone who had taken over the dealership from July 1st. I almost walked away from the deal as the price offered by the dealer principal for my 2015 XF Sportbrake with 16000 miles in showroom condition was an insult initially but a small improvement just kept the sale but has left a bad taste. Well impressed with the build quality of the F Pace with none of the early production problems and the first 110 miles returned 48 MPG which was impressive for a tight engine.
Cannot make the dipping near side mirror work when reverse is selected as I have not been able to progamme it from the information given in the handbook.Help please.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
Hydrajaws said:
Collected my F Pace Portfolio in IRR from Stratstone Nottingham. Ordered in April by H A FOX but sold to me by Stratstone who had taken over the dealership from July 1st. I almost walked away from the deal as the price offered by the dealer principal for my 2015 XF Sportbrake with 16000 miles in showroom condition was an insult initially but a small improvement just kept the sale but has left a bad taste. Well impressed with the build quality of the F Pace with none of the early production problems and the first 110 miles returned 48 MPG which was impressive for a tight engine.
Cannot make the dipping near side mirror work when reverse is selected as I have not been able to progamme it from the information given in the handbook.Help please.
How was the Algarve? Lovely looking motor.

Do you have a seat memory pack? That's needed to enable reverse dipping mirror and then the option should appear in the DIS menu.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No I don't and that is obviously the reason I spent 30 minutes today trying to fathom it. Drrr! Jaguar are a bit mean not to include memory seats,electric column adjust and blind spot monitor on a Portfolio spec which were all on my Sportbrake. Jaguar are now in Audi and BMW territory making customers pay for the extras which were included before.
ALgarve great thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
Hydrajaws said:
No I don't and that is obviously the reason I spent 30 minutes today trying to fathom it. Drrr! Jaguar are a bit mean not to include memory seats,electric column adjust and blind spot monitor on a Portfolio spec which were all on my Sportbrake. Jaguar are now in Audi and BMW territory making customers pay for the extras which were included before.
ALgarve great thanks.
Agreed. I ended up ordering the memory pack just to get the dipping mirror.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Looks great, we had a sportbrake in that colour. Especially like the front plate holder, as it exposes more of the bumper. I may get one, and put my other plate on but fear the holes may have been drilled through into the bumper from plate. ...Enjoy :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Hydrajaws said:
No I don't and that is obviously the reason I spent 30 minutes today trying to fathom it. Drrr! Jaguar are a bit mean not to include memory seats,electric column adjust and blind spot monitor on a Portfolio spec which were all on my Sportbrake. Jaguar are now in Audi and BMW territory making customers pay for the extras which were included before.
ALgarve great thanks.
Agreed. I ended up ordering the memory pack just to get the dipping mirror.
as much as I will miss it, having had it on my BMW, I refuse to pay for memory seats I don't need just for the mirrors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
F-Pace S said:
as much as I will miss it, having had it on my BMW, I refuse to pay for memory seats I don't need just for the mirrors.
So I was right with you in that thinking, then I realised that if you add the full pack you also get the electric height adjustable steering column (which can be set to rise on exit) .. so in fact it's not bad value.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
F-Pace S said:
as much as I will miss it, having had it on my BMW, I refuse to pay for memory seats I don't need just for the mirrors.
So I was right with you in that thinking, then I realised that if you add the full pack you also get the electric height adjustable steering column (which can be set to rise on exit) .. so in fact it's not bad value.
hmm how much is it ( save 10 mins on the configurator!)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
F-Pace S said:
JLRnumber5 said:
F-Pace S said:
as much as I will miss it, having had it on my BMW, I refuse to pay for memory seats I don't need just for the mirrors.
So I was right with you in that thinking, then I realised that if you add the full pack you also get the electric height adjustable steering column (which can be set to rise on exit) .. so in fact it's not bad value.
hmm how much is it ( save 10 mins on the configurator!)
Memory pack was £500, since it includes the powered column usually at £300 it means you are paying £200 to have the memory function (for seats, steering column, and mirrors) ... these are pre-price rise numbers.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top