Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Collected the new Cat

6K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  rad 
#1 ·
Wasn't expecting it until January so its a nice early Christmas present from me to me!
I need the photos to remind me of its true colour 'cos after driving it home its already a dirty brown.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
BRG, with the subtle hint of red from the brake calipers, looks such a classic combo! . . . very nice indeed, cumberman :p

Don't you just love the excitement of seeing your car for the first time in a nice, brightly lit showroom, sitting there on the shiny marble tiled floor . . . and all those other lovely Jaguars all around too, poised, ready to prise money from your bank balance if you should show any sign of weakness . . . they sure are clever guys these, they exploit the psychology so well . . I'm already finding I'm quite missing the 'buying' part of the whole wonderful experience! :eek:

#11 ·
rad said:
That's the first 3.0 S in BRG that I've seen with the chrome window surrounds. Mine is on order with the gloss black. Curious to see some side shots of the car when you get the chance.
Some more shots.... Unfortunately the car had morning dew on it and was a little mucky from the drive home yesterday.

I'm loving it so far!

Attachments

#12 ·
There's just something about a jag in BRG isn't there!!.... just don't let Catwoman find out I said that!!!
Still in the dog house for not cleaning the motor :roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.