Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
688 Posts
wow.. looks amazing! Ammonite?

love how given the size of the car, all the pictures make it look so damn sleek
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,035 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Fpace forum, nice looking car.

Reminds me of my old Evoque as i had the same colour scheme you have on that.

Looks like the dealer has the cars well packed in.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
922 Posts
Good photo that picks up a lot of the lines of the car..... And an excellent choice of colour ,suggest putting the options fitted in your signature box, so others my be able to ask about them. :D ...... And welcome to the Ammo club ;) look forward to your future comments. Where abouts are you based?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jags cat said:
Good photo that picks up a lot of the lines of the car..... And an excellent choice of colour ,suggest putting the options fitted in your signature box, so others my be able to ask about them. :D ...... And welcome to the Ammo club ;) look forward to your future comments. Where abouts are you based?
Signature amended cheers for the tip. From sunny Wolverhampton WWFC of course :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
688 Posts
the Venoms look good! was always my worry that they'd look a tad small so opted for the 22" drug dealer rims!

as an aside.. I need to wash my car to get that shine back!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
That does look lovely, enjoy. Jagscat and Carl will be along in a minute to welcome you the Ammo club
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,953 Posts
Ahem, careful there Mr JLR#5 . . . you're surely not forgetting "****" the ammonite cat-mobile are you . . . ammonites common as muck indeed, harrumph!, tosh!, piffle! . . you're just trying to cover up for the fact that you wish you'd gone with the 'best' colour for an FP, 'stead of boring white :roll:

Seriously tho', ammonite with black-pack, great choice bank5ter, congrats . . you'll hear no arguments from me about that, welcome to the ammonite club :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,228 Posts
catwoman said:
Ahem, careful there Mr JLR#5 . . . you're surely not forgetting "****" the ammonite cat-mobile are you . . . ammonites common as muck indeed, harrumph!, tosh!, piffle! . . you're just trying to cover up for the fact that you wish you'd gone with the 'best' colour for an FP, 'stead of boring white :roll:

Seriously tho', ammonite with black-pack, great choice bank5ter, congrats . . you'll hear no arguments from me about that, welcome to the ammonite club :p
Well it might just be the case that having stuck with an Ammonite spec for 2 months I bottled it and changed to White (having not been able to see Ammo in the metal) before lock-down.

It might also be the case that since then I've looked at those lovely Ammo cats and thought "damn they look mighty fine"

As I say, that might be the case, but then that would be admitting I was wrong, and since I am a man I am incapable of such a thing, and therefore by conclusion white must be the best colour after all .. Hurrah!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
1,953 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
.....having stuck with an Ammonite spec for 2 months I bottled it and changed to White.
He, who hesitates, is lost . . . and there's another saying as well, "good taste never goes out of fashion" :lol:

(now, you just better apologise to "Ammonite ****" . . 'cos **** don't like it when he thinks folks might be a-laughin' or insultin' at him!) :evil:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
Hi Bank5ter, some colours are classic and never date........like a white bathroom suite. All these other car colours are like avocado, champagne, peach, pink bathroom suites that had their moment but we all sit back now and laugh at them!! (Climbs into suit of Armour and awaits being stoned!! :lol: )
Great colour fella, what did you go inside? Jet leather and headliner?
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,333 Posts
I think mine was painted with the dregs in the bottom of the tin as it's darker looking than JA65 CAT's :geek: :x :oops:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top