Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these chrome helix alloys today. Must say 22's are great. Slightly disappointed that the inserts are a quality grey plastic but I suppose we are not used to seeing this type of a composite wheel. I did consider changing but after having a good look I am pleased that I have made this choice. From a distance they are really striking.
The Italian red looks fabulous and certainly an option I should have considered. You won't be disappointed if you have ordered one.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
IRR looks great with black pack. Too great when my order is locked. Did you get any pics of the front?

·
Registered
115 Posts
That's decided me on the 20" and increased size discs with the red calipers, will look the part on an IRR Portfolio.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I saw the 22's with plastic inserts today. I haven't ordered these but those who have I don't think need to worry. The inserts were rock solid and as mentioned above are of an obviously high quality plastic - I thought they looked good.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Must be better in person as just look terrible to my eyes . Just really odd and a bit cheap looking. Surely could have found a better material
Would love to have somebody explain the process as there are reasons for it but on looks alone I just don't get it,
I've got the black ones which as a contrast I think are better but I'm not keen on those either

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've seen the black with the plastic inserts , they look pretty good to me not seen the silver with grey tho... But I'm having black venoms

·
Registered
922 Posts
Is it just me or do they look like black more than grey? On config and brochure they looked a much lighter grey. I was hoping they would match my ammonite colour but they look too dark, lets hope they can do a better job matching the black pack I also specced.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts