Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Very close to ordering a 3.0 petrol after a test drive in a 3.0d this morning. I won't be doing mega miles so a diesel isn't really suitable. Just wondering what existing owners think of their petrol F Paces?
Thanks Mark

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I think you will get glowing reports from the petrol heads. I'll let you know tomorrow :)
If you don't care about the fule cost and do limited mileage then it's certainly something to look at very seriously,

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I would say I've only done 40 odd miles so far but I'm loving it.
The sound , feel is great. Keeping revs down so haven't unleashed anything near its full power yet and will be a little while. At slower gentler speeds there is plenty of power there to just move up the speeds nice and easy and with 380BHP your not going to lack for torque or power even if it's not a patch on the diesel torque wise.

·
Registered
410 Posts
3000 miles on my Perrol SC, love it :twisted:

·
Registered
473 Posts
Mark999 said:
Gone and done it. Sapphire blue, pan roof, jet and red leather, heated steering wheel, space saver spare. Estimated delivery Nov/Dec. Can't wait
Cheers Mark
1700 miles in its great to drive, the engine is great the sound even better :D, just driven 40 miles home over deserted moorland B roads, it really is the nearest thing I can image to being the b**tard child of a Range Rover Sport and a Golf R in other words I don't think you will be disappointed :lol: :lol:

By the time you get yours all the ITCP issues should be a distant memory hopefully!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your replies guys. It's taken ages to decide, the X3 was horrible, liked the X5s 3.0 Diesel engine but wasn't £50ks worth of car. Touareg was ok. Seriously considered the RR Sport but really wanted petrol. Also seriously considered the new Superb estate, thinking out of the box (280tsi 4x4) much better quality build than the BMWs and the Touareg.
The F Pace just felt right though.
Cheers Mark

·
Registered
948 Posts
Was getting fuel in my F Pace and in drove one of those new Superbs, absolutely stunning looking. Not at all surprised you considered one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts