Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok all with my F-Pace now due just before Christmas I thought it might be a good idea to start a thread with some gift ideas for the F-Pace owner in yoru life. Links to good mats etc etc - anything that an F-Pace owner might like - both practical and humorous! Lets all get in the festive spirit!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have you not started your Christmas shopping yet? lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
A new gearbox or diff or driveshafts please to stop the vibration everytime I press the loud pedal!

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I quite like that electric seat shroud...

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like the clear sticky plastic to hide the faulty ICTP - where can i get that? Are they cut to size lol?

·
Registered
192 Posts
My thread updated to show relevant ebay links below the pictures

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I looked at the seat button covers, but they seem to be for the 10 way seats only - circular without the tab for twisting?

It has annoyed me that the most expensive model gets black plastic controls yet the portfolio (I think) has chrome ones....

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Can't remember... Thought it was a portfolio, but it was one of the demonstrators...

Yes, was tempted by those, but my circular button has a bit sticking out the side?! :?:

Bought the boot finisher as looked good in the photos in another post - also added 'growler' badge to gear thingy... Been waiting for a sunny day to take some interior shots & post detailing images...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
The seat surround is a possibility not sure how good it would look but is certainly an option.
Just bought myself a new spare wheel and jack set from a member here who had one spare so that's a start.
A lot of the little add one can look a bit tacky so it's a careful balance

·
Registered
2,073 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Mbadger77 said:
The seat surround is a possibility not sure how good it would look but is certainly an option.
Just bought myself a new spare wheel and jack set from a member here who had one spare so that's a start.
How much does JLR charge for this post delivery? Do you need a new underfloor insert

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
corriescar66 said:
Mbadger77 said:
How much does JLR charge for this post delivery? Do you need a new underfloor insert
Quite a bit. Yes you need the new underfloor inserts and it sure how Jag supply etc as never priced it up. The wheel is around £300. Luckily another member said they wanted to sell and picked up the set and he had the inserts which I didn't realise are pretty important - take out the great storage unit and you've got a battery, metal car pan and loose wires all over the place !!
Maybe ask jaguar initially see what they do or keep an eye out for a extra set

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts