Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driving home tonight......and.........yep more faults, this one now. Pulled over, turned off and locked it. Left it, unlocked restarted it and warning back again within 30 seconds. Called Jag dealer they said call Jag assist so they can perform a diagnostic report tonight. So called them up and they had no record of the reg number or the chassis number!!!! Gave her all the details and she said we haven't got anybody free tonight (guess they are busy attending faulty FP's). She said if it fails to start call back and we will send out the AA that's the best we can do, and we will send Jag Assist out tomorrow about 11am.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the same warning when the car was delivered to me and I was considering taking it to the local dealer but I've not seen it since.

I am curious to know what is causing the fault. Typically if the battery light is on while driving it means the battery is not charging and it's only a matter of time before you are in a position where the car will stop and be dead in the water awaiting a tow truck.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jag Assist attended this morning, fault was shown in diagnostics with other issues and parking sensors dropping offline too!! Car is charging, battery terminal connections there was about 14!!! All checked and at correct torque settings, alternator good....conclusion?? Dunno! One of them things!!! That's reasurring then. The guy asked had I had the AdBlue warning yet?? I said no, he laughed and said you will! Oh joy!!! This is like warning sign Bingo!!! We should print cards!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.