Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if it as difficult and no way possible as the Jaguar garage says to change the seats in my FPace. The garage ordered the incorrect seats in my car telling me at first it was Jaguar that had assembled it incorrectly which I took up with them, anyway the upshot is it was not Jaguar it was the garage fault. They ordered the 14 way Performance seats instead of the 16 way massage seats. The performance seats in my opinion are really uncomfortable especially on a long drive and certainly do my back no favours.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Not sure how the seats are controlled, I suspect they would have to reconfigure PiviPro, but should be relatively straightforward to swap the seats.

Reactions: Mimi2022

·
Registered
91 Posts
Does anyone know if it as difficult and no way possible as the Jaguar garage says to change the seats in my FPace. The garage ordered the incorrect seats in my car telling me at first it was Jaguar that had assembled it incorrectly which I took up with them, anyway the upshot is it was not Jaguar it was the garage fault. They ordered the 14 way Performance seats instead of the 16 way massage seats. The performance seats in my opinion are really uncomfortable especially on a long drive and certainly do my back no favours.
I would say that if the garage made the mistake, then it's their responsibility to fix it. But I know almost everything has a bespoke wiring harness and control module, then would need programming, all of which the dealers do not like to even attempt. Tell them you are rejecting the car, see what they do then

·
Registered
138 Posts
"Tell them you are rejecting the car, see what they do then" probably not alot as there is a large que of people waiting for whatever they can get...
remember when the Bini came out - a 2nd hand one was more expensive than new due to supply and demand

·
Registered
753 Posts
If you reject the car the dealer will probably make a good profit re selling it, so they are not bothered, if you order any car with massage seats today it could be a very long wait.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts