My car is by no means a 'top-spec' flashy example, but each time I look at it, or get in and drive, I just L O V E the:
- Ammonite colour with black pack
- J blade front running lights
- F-Type style rear lights
- Interior and that 'new car' smell
- Feel of the R Sport steering wheel
- Analogue dials - for me, so much nicer than the plain, cheaper looking TFT screen, just like any old laptop!
- Manual gear change - I've found the manual box to be nice and sweet, you can really 'drive it'
- Torque Vectoring on twisting roads - OMG, you can actually feel it, it's phenomenal, never had an SUV like it!
- Power from the 2 litre diesel - there's plenty enough for me, I honestly don't know how I'd ever get the benefit of a 3 litre
- Meridian sound system - it's great, and not even the 825 watt version either!
- Firm support and shape of the seats
- Motorised tailgate - never had one before, so cool!
- 19" silver and grey Bionics - great ride and, visually, they suit the car really well - very easy to clean too!
- Exclusivity of the new design - up to press, I've still only seen one other on the road, a Rhodium, several weeks ago
- Head-turning attention - the stares and smiles as you drive by, some actual open mouthed finger pointing too!
Not regretting my 'decision to buy' one little bit . . I really love driving this car, there's just nothing else to be seen on the road that makes me hesitate about that for even a moment!
Wishing many miles of happy driving to all other F-Pacers who keep faith with it!
Have a great weekend all, I'll be out having fun in mine,
166.4 KB Views: 4,052
124.9 KB Views: 4,051