Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Hahaha!! Welcome to the mad house. I bought a lot of load retention kits, bumper protectors, side nets and amongst the googles found an odd net?? It may be the one the closes the gap between top of the rear seats and the roof liner. There are a couple of anchor points in the roof liner which it locks into and from memory onto the back of the rear seats. Once in place it stops any cargo shooting into the main cabin. I thought it could also be used as a dog guard too. Does this help??
:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll need to go out to the car and have a look lol!! I really need to spend some timing looking in and around it rather than just doing school.run work, school run work!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Boolia said:
I'll need to go out to the car and have a look lol!! I really need to spend some timing looking in and around it rather than just doing school.run work, school run work!
That's where the fun is!! Playing about with the car....sod the chores!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It's part of the practicality pack and once I looked it over I re bagged it and chucked in with spare wheel and that's where it will stay for the time I have the car. It's flimsy and in my view tacky.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.