Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

I got my car recently and I'm absolutely in love with it but I worry about it getting scratched by stupid drivers parking next to me or something, also I live in a very hot country so I was thinking of the GeoShield option of having that nano-ceramic titanium nitride sputtering technology applied to my car. Is it a good idea?

Please give me your feedback.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Israz said:
Hello everybody,

I was thinking of the GeoShield option of having that nano-ceramic titanium nitride sputtering technology applied to my car. Is it a good idea?

Wow :shock: :? It worked on the space shuttle :? So must be good :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Might be on for the US forums. Probably some similar stuff here but not sure about scratch protection.
I might do the Gen3 glass coat thing on mine once I have it.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
In fact I've just watched the video and they claim a 5 year guarantee - ?? So,it last 5 years and no polishing, etc, just wash it ?
If that's true I'm all over it like a rash. Was going to book in anyway but even a year or two would be pretty good.
https://www.gen-3glasscoat.com/g3-glasscoat-videos

·
Registered
441 Posts
Call me cynical if you wish but most of these aftersales paint and fabric treatments are a con,do not work and just generate a fat commission for the dealer if you are taken in.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Waynem said:
Israz said:
Hello everybody,

I was thinking of the GeoShield option of having that nano-ceramic titanium nitride sputtering technology applied to my car. Is it a good idea?

Wow :shock: :? It worked on the space shuttle :? So must be good :shock: :eek: :lol: :lol:
Yes hehe :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mbadger77 said:
In fact I've just watched the video and they claim a 5 year guarantee - ?? So,it last 5 years and no polishing, etc, just wash it ?
If that's true I'm all over it like a rash. Was going to book in anyway but even a year or two would be pretty good.
https://www.gen-3glasscoat.com/g3-glasscoat-videos
That's pretty cool actually. Interesting indeed. And the store I called says it has a life time guarantee, so its quite tempting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts